Ask me anything. I am not afraid to answer

bluegecko474

Reaction score
I do not know what I am going to post on other forum. So there, ask me anything. I won't be online for the whole day.. THANKS!! :thumb:

If you not going to be on line for the whole day, Why created this thread?

"Ask me anything" threads are making me :dizzy:

I think you are afraid to answer

Are you student ?
If not student then move to...
Are you working full time or part time?
If not working so then move to...
Why you're not working?

Are you female or male ?
Do you have kids ?
If you don't have kids.. move to..
Do you condiser have your own kids future?
Do you have relationship: married or single ?
If not married.. skip married..
Single: Are you seeking right person for you become seriouis relationship?
Do you have pets?
Where you're from ?
Do you have plan for your future ?

Cheri said:
If you not going to be on line for the whole day, Why created this thread?

"Ask me anything" threads are making me :dizzy:

True, I have seen "ask me anything" threads lately almost every day since they added it up. I was like wow

Are you student ? No
Are you working full time or part time? Full time

Are you female or male ? Male
Do you have kids ? No
Do you condiser have your own kids future? Yes
Do you have relationship: married or single ? Single, broke up about a year ago
Single: Are you seeking right person for you become seriouis relationship? Yes I am seeking the right person and she need to open mind and be fair.
Do you have pets? A dog. Gecko is my favorite and he died about 7 years ago.
Where you're from ? Born 1974 at Rapid City, SD. Stay there for 15 month, got high fever and ear infection and was in coma for few day. That is how my mother found out I am profounded deaf when I was 2. Move to Chicago for 3 years. Moved to Ogden, Utah.
Do you have plan for your future? My future, I don't know yet. I am taking care of my grandma and find out that she had cancer three weeks ago. She went to the Doctor about an hour ago and I don't know what is the update yet.

hi any lady iam looking for right person iam dicvore. any lady want dating me then ask me anything u like it iam 40 male st louis .missouri . smile

bluegecko474 said:
Are you student ? No
Are you working full time or part time? Full time

Are you female or male ? Male
Do you have kids ? No
Do you condiser have your own kids future? Yes
Do you have relationship: married or single ? Single, broke up about a year ago
Single: Are you seeking right person for you become seriouis relationship? Yes I am seeking the right person and she need to open mind and be fair.
Do you have pets? A dog. Gecko is my favorite and he died about 7 years ago.
Where you're from ? Born 1974 at Rapid City, SD. Stay there for 15 month, got high fever and ear infection and was in coma for few day. That is how my mother found out I am profounded deaf when I was 2. Move to Chicago for 3 years. Moved to Ogden, Utah.
Do you have plan for your future? My future, I don't know yet. I am taking care of my grandma and find out that she had cancer three weeks ago. She went to the Doctor about an hour ago and I don't know what is the update yet.
hi there how are you doing today i just wonder to know what ur look like ?

Hey there, I am little overweight and 6'1 tall, brown short spike hair. Blue eye. I have four tattoo on both of my leg.

bluegecko474 said:
Then ask me....

if a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, would that be a hostage situation?

deafclimber said:
do you play gambling on the river ?

I wish. Utah Banned gambling. But most of the time I go to West Wendover, NV to gambling and go to Vegas every one or two years..

Moved to Ogden, Utah.

Hey Did you attend Utah school for the deaf? If so, what year did you go Utah school for the deaf? I was there from 1976 (I think) till 1980 (I cant remember the excat year)

Mama2AFTIV said:
Moved to Ogden, Utah.

Hey Did you attend Utah school for the deaf? If so, what year did you go Utah school for the deaf? I was there from 1976 (I think) till 1980 (I cant remember the excat year)

Yes I attended deaf school in between 1978 to 1984 before mainstream to public school.

Back