Ask Mann_K05 anything! <3

[ahem]..when is either president is voted, will you be upset after?

:lol: at Jake and Jiro

[ahem]..when is either president is voted, will you be upset after?

I don't think I would. I just should forcus on my needs, my job, my family, and so on. I'd rather to not think so much, y'know. :)

:bump: for newbies and everyone :)

If it is a personal question, I will answer it in my blogs only if you are on my friends list. :)

What type of PC are you using?

What's your favorite anime/manga?

Who's your favorite cartoon character?

Who is your most admired actor/actress?

what is your favorite season?

What is your pet peeve?

If there is only one food you have to eat for the rest of your life, which would that be?

Guess that's about it.

What type of PC are you using?
Windows Vista

What's your favorite anime/manga?
Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Some Final Fantasy series, and there are so many I list.lol

Who's your favorite cartoon character?
Ariel the Mermaid. If it is anime cartoon, it's Sakura from Naruto.

Who is your most admired actor/actress?
None. I think all of them are amazing and good actors & actresses. :)

what is your favorite season?
Spring.

What is your pet peeve?
No idea... ^_^;;

If there is only one food you have to eat for the rest of your life, which would that be?
Orange. :P

Guess that's about it.

Thanks~ ;)

Do you own any gaming consoles?

Yep.

Do you dip your cookies in milk?

Is sorrow necessarily to understand joy?

Are you ticklish? Where?

What are your thoughts on lipstick?

Do you dance when you are happy?

Do you dip your cookies in milk?

Yes.

Is sorrow necessarily to understand joy?

I think so.

Are you ticklish? Where?

Somewhat. My knees. :P

What are your thoughts on lipstick?

I really hate those. ^_^;;

Do you dance when you are happy?

Yes, only if I am being bored. I did it a few times, anyway.

Thanks for the questions n_n

What is the Sacrifices Event? :confused: never heard of it lol

What food and drink do you HATE the most?

Who will win the fight? Pirates or Ninjas?

Do you have a godmother or godfather?

What is the number one movie you are looking forward to this year?

Alright that's it for now lol.

What is the Sacrifices Event? :confused: never heard of it lol

I'll PM you whenever I have the time.

What food and drink do you HATE the most?

Onions and spicy juices.

Who will win the fight? Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates.

Do you have a godmother or godfather?

I don't have any of them.

What is the number one movie you are looking forward to this year?

Alright that's it for now lol.

I don't know. It's not matter to me.

What is your favorite dessert?

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

What is your favorite amusement park ride?

What is the most amount of money you’ve spent at once and what did you buy?

If you won $2 million, what would you spend it on?

What is your favorite cartoon/cartoon character?

What is your favorite book? Favorite author?

If you were to pass on the most valuable piece of knowledge you have to your kids, what would it be?

Do you like pickles?

If you could decorate an empty room with whatever you wanted (for free), what furniture would you include, what colors scheme would you use, and what type of room would it be? (Living room, theater, etc)

What is your favorite dessert?

Strawberries with chocolate is my first favorite, and the second is pumpkin pie ice cream. :D

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

Cougar. Because I like to view the land and forest, climb up around mountain, and cool stuff about a cougar. :D

What is your favorite amusement park ride?

Oh, wow. I don't go to there for longer a time! I think I would say spinning object. Sorry, can't remember the name... Like, you go in and the device starts to spin, you will feel so sticky to the wall. Y'know?

What is the most amount of money you’ve spent at once and what did you buy?

I'm not a kind of shopping addict, heh heh. So, really, I don't know. I never thought of that. ^_^

If you won $2 million, what would you spend it on?

A donate for life! Donate to some poor familes, animal rights, helping teen parents with children, feed hungry poor people, red cross, adoption/foster for the improvement, and some others. I personally don't like a waste of money if I don't spend it very much. Well, if it is what I want, I would say very few things I want. :)

What is your favorite cartoon/cartoon character?

A cartoon/cartoon character? Do you mean "what is your favorite cartoon character" or something? If so, it's Ariel the Mermaid.

What is your favorite book? Favorite author?

ElfQuest for book, and I don't have any favorite author.

If you were to pass on the most valuable piece of knowledge you have to your kids, what would it be?

Wow, I never thought of that. I think it's my creative writing? I don't know? I don't think I have one to pass on to my future kid(s).

Do you like pickles?

Yep yep!

If you could decorate an empty room with whatever you wanted (for free), what furniture would you include, what colors scheme would you use, and what type of room would it be? (Living room, theater, etc)

Pretty simple.

Mini Screen TV, few small and navy rockchairs, small wooden table, and a few light objects for the living room. I don't think I have a lot of kitchen stuff for the kitchen room. Same with lanugry (sp) room and bathroom.

My bedroom - Just one queen-sized bed, one small dresser for my clothes, some facial lotions and girly stuff (no make ups), and my personal boxes (my drawing, my work stuff, etc etc). That's it.

I know, I am cheap. :P

who would you eat in this group, why, and how would you prepare them?
^^;;; I am not sure what you do mean. Can you explain it a bit more, please? Sorry...

Last edited:
lmao, if you had to eat anyone in this group who would it be and how'd you prepare them?

Like if I ate you, I would pour some chocolate syrup on you.

Would you love to adopt children, if you are a millionaire ? If, so - what country you would like to adopt children ? :D

lmao, if you had to eat anyone in this group who would it be and how'd you prepare them?

Like if I ate you, I would pour some chocolate syrup on you.

O_O!! Ooh, oof! :lol: Honestly... I've no idea. ^^;;; Hey, I just edit my previous post a little cos I realized I missed the question. So I answered it in the previous post, go and check it out. :)

Would you love to adopt children, if you are a millionaire ? If, so - what country you would like to adopt children ? :D

YES! Two children for sure! :D A country... I think I probably will pick Africa or Asia, maybe both.

Back