ask kyleb anything.

kyleb

Reaction score
ask me anything!!

Do u think deaf people have a disability?

Do u think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits?

What is your worst fear?

hey kyleb, welcome here..how are you doing?...where are you from and how old are you may i ask? :)

Do u think deaf people have a disability?

Do u think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits?

What is your worst fear?

1. no, i do not think deaf people are disabled. we can do anything.
2. yes, i think that deaf people are entitled to any form of disability benefit or SSI benefit
3. my worst fear? hmm, i'm not really that scared of everything. i do have an open mind thought, but sometimes i do get scared by what others tell me.

hey kyleb, welcome here..how are you doing?...where are you from and how old are you may i ask? :)

1. i'm doing absolutely great. was sick this weekend but am fine now.
2. i'm located in peterborough, ontario. i was born in toronto, ontario.
3. i'm 15, turning 16 in march

Which are you attended hearing or deaf school. What is school name of ? :)

i attend a hearing school, along with a interpreter. i will not give the name of the school in public, as i have given out my city already. if you want to know it, please pm me.

Hello....

Do you have plans to attend college? If so, what major would you pursue?

How did you know about Alldeaf?

~RR

Hello....

Do you have plans to attend college? If so, what major would you pursue?

How did you know about Alldeaf?

~RR

1. yes, i have no idea which college. any suggestions?
2. major ... uhm, i dunno...
3. how i knew about alldeaf... i dont remember

It might be a tad bit early for you to wonder which college you'll go to...however, once you're able to figure out what type of things or career that you consider pursuing, that will then help you search for the right college. Even a community college is a good choice for some also. Whatever it is that you decide to do or seek, best wishes for ya.... ;)

Do you like sports, if so, which ones?
Do you currently have a hobby that you're involved with now?

~RR

i attend a hearing school, along with a interpreter. i will not give the name of the school in public, as i have given out my city already. if you want to know it, please pm me.

Ohh okay I just thought if you attend deaf school in Milton but nope :) some ppl who live in toronto go to deaf school in Milton to stay for dorm from monday to thur then home after school on friday :)

It might be a tad bit early for you to wonder which college you'll go to...however, once you're able to figure out what type of things or career that you consider pursuing, that will then help you search for the right college. Even a community college is a good choice for some also. Whatever it is that you decide to do or seek, best wishes for ya.... ;)

Do you like sports, if so, which ones?
Do you currently have a hobby that you're involved with now?

~RR

i like sports, but so far i havent played any for real. but i like volleyball and hockey.
i like to do some programming whenever i have some free time. currently, i'm doing a website ;-)

What is you hobby?

What is your favorite book?

Who is your favorite actress or actor?

what kind do u have car or truck?

do u have lover?

where do u wish live somewhere?

Back