ask d anything!

Are you going to hunt me down ?

EDIT I :owned: 2nd page! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by MikeLinux
Are you going to hunt me down ?

EDIT I :owned: 2nd page! :mrgreen:
the smilie owned you as well! me hunt you down? nah you will be here in the same town as me in the fall, so i will not have to hunt you down ;)

my feelings about bush has been very mixed. at first i was against him being a president but now since i see that he has done a lot in the war even though i am against the war. but i still say hes a little boy following in his fathers footsteps. there is a pattern in what they do/did.

Cool...
If you knew you were going away to an island, never to come back to civilisation again. You are allowed to bring just one person with you. Who would you choose, and why?

hmm, good one. i'd bring my best friend of 18years. she has been there for me thru hard times, and shes one exciting person ive been with, and i know if i go to the island, she'd make things fun.

play sports, go out with friends, read books, take pictures

ahh yes ofc partying, you remember that night i played beer pong. what a memory. i like to take portraits of people.

Originally posted by d
ahh yes ofc partying, you remember that night i played beer pong. what a memory. i like to take portraits of people.
at least you didn't get fucked up like I was lol

that was one funny fucked night. i laughed in my sleep that night.

heh and :madfawk: and I woke up with hangover :p but it surely funny when justin told me the story on next day heh

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
:eek: torn jeans? okay!
yup she and strawberry had to carry me one of them held the belt holder and it broke apart while I was very drunk

Back