Ask Coach SuperDorky in sports questions whatever you want!

NorCal20

Reaction score
Ask me as Coach Superdorky in any sports questions, i will try my best to answer, cool?

Example:

Coach, one player came to me and said, "he said that he is star player and he is starter no matter what, im second string player." in emotional breakdown for blow his self esteem.

my answer as Coach: [walk to that player], "You're suspend for a game, you're demote from starter to bench. Sorry, i am NOT ACCEPT for attitude as ego and pride. I expect you to improve your attitude in next time. Sorry"

im that STRICT because i used to be coach for hs- JV head coach of boys basketball, JV football as offense coordinator, Varsity assistant coach for baseball, and part time coach for Track.

If I am out of shape, how many miles is it safe to start to walk each day for a health routine?

Coach, did you know that I'm a huge fan of Dallas Cowboys and will challenge your 49ers on November 23rd? Think your 40ers' defensive team can handle the offensive team with Tony Romo?

pray to God that Tony Romo gonna be good after all from wounded pinkie...

Bott, i would recommend you to walk around 1 mile or one huge block of the street by the start until you feel ready to ext farther, go for it. Do not push yourself, if you felt tired by walking and stop n rest. BRING WATER bottle TOO!!!!

TexanGuy, Yes, we will play against Dallas on that day, 10am at my local zone. Well, so far what i watched 49ers defense against Arizona, i believe that we are CAPABLE to improve the better defense than what they play against Arizona's passing attack. We're much, much better by limit rushing attack but we arent that great at limit passing attack. So, i know for the fact that will be close game or so. Its up to 49ers or Dallas to play better than each other.

well, there are various of dudes who have mass muscles at their perferences otherwise, its crazy. Some of them cant even pull up their pants or shorts since they have to ask for a help to pull up his pants or shorts. Dweebs.

i believe that dudes can build muscles with reasonable size of the body, not HUGE like hulk. thats where ladies will apperciated with good size of the body with muscles that can allow him to pull up the pants.

Almost all professional players admit to use steroids because 'roids help them to get edge over other players. Suppose you have one player who dont have talent or physical like your star player, would you close your eyes if he use 'roid to be able to stronger and faster ?

i will keep my eyes open and release him off. I do not want anybody who take 'riods, period. All i want players to be CLEAN and HONEST.

Hi Superdorky,

1) What is better for building chest muscles, push ups or dumbbell flys or bench press?

2) For baseball and track its more about speed so push ups are better but then again, to HAVE stronger muscles, would weightlifting help more in long run or mix the 2 in 50/50 split?

3) what excercises is the fastest way to get fit? ( i think its running but i also think that running fitness does not go blend to other sports very well, unless its running through 12-car tyres side by side in the feild for 'steps', that would help strength in football games right?

what do you think

Do you think Barry bonds used steriods?

That what everyone and I thought...:hmm:

BB1.jpg
<br
BB3.jpg

If true...welcome to Cheater Club along my Belichick! :lol:

Why are the 49ers lost to the Cowboys? I only saw 1st quarter cuz I had to work.

Why are the 49ers lost to the Cowboys? I only saw 1st quarter cuz I had to work.

Terrel Owens had huge day against 49ers as he has over 200 receiving yards. 49ers are basically bottom dwellers and have zero chance to get in playoffs.

Do you think Barry bonds used steriods?

- He did. He lost my respect.

Hi Superdorky,

1) What is better for building chest muscles, push ups or dumbbell flys or bench press?

-bench press is better

2) For baseball and track its more about speed so push ups are better but then again, to HAVE stronger muscles, would weightlifting help more in long run or mix the 2 in 50/50 split?

-weightlifting is helpful to have the better performance and i suggest you to do in split.

3) what excercises is the fastest way to get fit? ( i think its running but i also think that running fitness does not go blend to other sports very well, unless its running through 12-car tyres side by side in the feild for 'steps', that would help strength in football games right?

to get fit is CARDIO WORKOUT is way to expand your lungs which you able to have enough stamia.
what do you think

NorCal, do you think cheaters should be allowed to play in sports?

-i believe once is cheater is will be cheater in afterwards AND will be bust. However, i dont approve cheaters

-miscommunicated and didnt enough to contain on Owens, thats hurts us the most

Terrel Owens had huge day against 49ers as he has over 200 receiving yards. 49ers are basically bottom dwellers and have zero chance to get in playoffs.

-I agreed with you about 49ers have ZERO chance to get in wildcard playoff because its no shot. Well, they prevented Arizona Cardinals to capture NFC West AND spoiled to Buffalo Wings failed to get playoffs hopes. So, im so happiest and even greater is Farmers lost to Steelers!

Haha any questions? Mmmm, did you ever cheat in any game? Mmmm, ever try planning on a spygate thingy :giggle:

What was your worst fear in sports? What was your best time in baseball memory? How many years have you played in baseball and football, if you did played both baseball and football.

Haha any questions? Mmmm, did you ever cheat in any game? Mmmm, ever try planning on a spygate thingy :giggle:

To admit to you, yes i did cheat in the game: baseball. I told 2b to hold the ball so that i dont have a ball with me which it is allow me to walk to mound and stood to stare at catcher. They [umpires] doesnt know whats going on since we're standing up and look at each other. my 2b had the ball and touched opponent, got him out. Umpires was confused and didnt know if it is rule or not on the rule book. Kinda cheated. Most of games that i have in my career, not much but honest.

What was your worst fear in sports? What was your best time in baseball memory? How many years have you played in baseball and football, if you did played both baseball and football.

my worst fear in the sport is football which i had ACL during my sophomore year during homecoming game. Of course, i was pissed off. After that, i had to caution every time i step on the grasses. I mean, its scary but i love it. My best time in baseball is upset #3 best team in my league and i pitched 13 strikeouts and 2 walks through 7 innings, score was 4-1, had homerun on that game. AND won champion of Hoy's Tournament in Riverside,Ca and deserved to have Nationals of the Year in my senior year. I grew up in baseball and basketball from 3 years old until now. i mean, im still playing basketball and softball which it is replace of baseball where i able to keep up my skills. Football, i started at 11 years old, itsnt my true sport but i enjoy to hitting all the time. Basketball and baseball is my love but most is baseball

Back