Ask about Kevin+Jaymi's relationship

Sydlie when you first met Kevbo and your gaydar went off as positive, why did you ignore that?

Originally posted by bbnt
Sydlie when you first met Kevbo and your gaydar went off as positive, why did you ignore that?
Oh you're so bad! He's far from it... I've seen proof. ;)

:asshole: please explain what you mean by proof??? or better yet show pic's

:tears: I'm not an asshole! Honest! I don't have any nude photos... in fact, the only piece of photographic evidence I have is this one:

Attachments

• kiss-small.jpg
    kiss-small.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 105
Originally posted by Sydlie
Admittedly at this point of the relationship we're still kind of in the Honeymoon period where everything is perfect and we gush over eachother in public and any flaws are easily over-looked... (My friends are never going to let me live down the nearly 15 minute "No, I love you more" debate that Kevin and I had at my friends' wedding reception considering how I've spent my life making fun of everyone who I've ever seen do that before.) I've tried to verbally point out all of my flaws while we're talking online so that he can't say he wasn't warned, but he always says my flaws are cute. (Yeah, we're like that LOL) In all honesty, I can't say anything I actually dislike about him at this point. Ask me again in 4 or 5 months and I'm sure I'll find out he leaves his wet towels on the floor or something, right?

As far as things I like about him... we'll be here forever! I'll try and keep it brief- promise! I love those eyes, I could stare into his eyes forever, the man's got some good DNA, I can say that much. I love that he'll ask things like "What happened" and he really wants to know. I mean, he actually wants to know everything about me and when someone's sincere like that it's impossible to not tell them. I only hope that I'm fair in reciprocating, because I'd love to know everything about him, too. I love that he's so personable. He gets along with everyone so easily. My friend, Kenny, who thinks himself to be my own personal bodygaurd or something has never even liked a male friend of mine and he and Kevin bonded over a few too many beers at the bar one night to the point where I had to drag everyone to Denny's to sober up! it was completely worth it to hear Kenny say "This one has my approval." Words I thought would NEVER leave his mouth. And my friends have a new greeting when I enter a room, it's not "Hi, how are you" anymore, but "Hey... so when's Kevin coming back?" I love that I'm so comfortable with him that I can do a million things I'd rather not mention, right in front of him and feel completely fine about it. I love how caring and honest he is, and that he's smarter than me (He scored 3 points higher than me on an IQ test) I just love him. :ily:

*faint*

I expect from short but sweet answers from my questions but it turned out to being a damn long answer. Now it explained why you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo talkative! (No offense, Sydlie.) :wink:

G'luck with Kevbo in future!

I wasn't sure if I could ask you that question, but I'm sure you'll discuss with Kevbo before deciding on my question asked... I dunno when your wedding will be but would you and Kevbo be able to invite the AD2 members to attend your wedding?

Leviathan-- :Oops: Um yeah, I'm quite talkative.

PDP-- I'm going to try and talk d into having another AD party after Kevin and I get married, it'll be like our reception :D We want to just get eloped, so inviting everyone to the wedding itself is off. But you can all bring us presents to the AD party/reception. We won't complain. ;)

i wish the best for you and kevbo! ;)

and the reception, just feel free to im me and we can talk about it.

:tears: I'm not an asshole! Honest! I don't have any nude photos... in fact, the only piece of photographic evidence I have is this one:
why do people always close their eyes when they kiss? because they feel too close? lol

Hey you, lovebirds!

Your first encounter and romance are somewhat similiar to mine. To make a long story short, I met my husband-to-be in an online deaf forum (not this forum, but in another forum). I made the first move. I went after him for a long time and he was frightened of me. :lol: But I won him at the end and it was a victory for me. In fact, he was glad I chased him because he said I did not waste my time chasing him. :) He has asked me to marry him on the night of my birthday....so we're getting married in March as of next year.

Here's a question for you two....

Have you met each other' parents and/or family and spend time with them (i.e. holidays)?

Last edited:
I could never share him. I'm too selfish :Oops: He's stuck with me now. All mine.

I dont blame you. ;) Sydlie

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I wasn't sure if I could ask you that question, but I'm sure you'll discuss with Kevbo before deciding on my question asked... I dunno when your wedding will be but would you and Kevbo be able to invite the AD2 members to attend your wedding?

You could be their Usher ;) pimp

Who will be ?
Maid of Honor
Braidmaids
Best Man
ushers
Ring Beard = could be Silence Gold (carry virgia bottle on the pillow)

Flower Girl

Originally posted by SilenceGold
So the honeymoon would be in one of d's bedroom? :p

At your backyard in the tent. Make sure they will have bonfire which is more romantic. If they have any problem in the sleepbag. They can walk into your house ask for a better advise. They may watch your performance. ;)

Originally posted by Steel
why do people always close their eyes when they kiss? because they feel too close? lol
I don't find that funny but if you really want to know why then I feel sorry for you.
What a pity.

Originally posted by LadyDuke

Here's a question for you two....

Have you met each other' parents and/or family and spend time with them (i.e. holidays)?
I have met her friends but family.. not yet. However, I am planning on seeing her this Thursday. I will be meeting her family for the time. :mrgreen:
She hasn't met my friends or families yet but she said she is going to visit me in July. That is when I get out of work.

Originally posted by Sabrina
At your backyard in the tent. Make sure they will have bonfire which is more romantic. If they have any problem in the sleepbag. They can walk into your house ask for a better advise. They may watch your performance. ;)
That'd be nice. I am going get her to come to my friend's party in July which we will have to sleep in a tent. ;)

Hey Kevbo, wear that shirt "deaf girls never say no" when you go to meet her family.

Back