As alldeaf turns. {a play}

hahahahahaha~! but hey! I'm kinky sometimes! :-P i dont shake my head no no! :-P

:kiss: bbnt!

Freaky said:
:twisted: Gawd.. being a Dominatrix and the owner of the Pussy Willow Club.. it is just so "me"! *flicks tongue*
Ah, it sounds so you! :lol: Freakybaby! ha ha ha!!!

:rofl: hahahah bbnt -- ahhhh now im in Sydlie's grasp *hopes i get out of her grasp* haha

Scene 47

In alldeaf today..................

kuifje75 driving his pink motorcycle has just stopped by VamPyroX's house.

VamPyroX: "Holy shit!!! You need to park that thing out back."

kuifje75: "Yeah I understand."

VamPyroX: "You need to get rid of that roommate."

kuifje75: "She really helped me out in prison showing me the ins and outs so I kinda owe her."

VamPyroX: "Well I would definitely draw the line when she started painting your dog and bike pink."

kuifje75: "I already told her everything needs to be changed back by the time I get home, but I'll do my bike myself."

VamPyroX: "Hey let's go over to the Pussy Willow Club and hang out for the day."

kuifje75: " Why the hell do I want to go over there and watch a bunch of women strip??? Lets go over to Stiff Nipples and play some pool."

VamPyroX and kuifje75 show up at Stiff Nipples.

pinkster: "How's it going boys?"

kuifje75: "Were going to play some pool"

VamPyroX: "Who's that up at the bar talking to PiercedPixie?"

pinkster: "That's BostonIceFire, she's a dancer over at the Pussy Willow Club"

VamPyroX: "Be right back."

LezArtist: "Hey pinkster you need to come see what this new bartender is doing in the back room."

LezArtist, pinkster, and kuifje75 go to the back room.

pinkster: "Damn that's quite a hole."

LezArtist: "I know she's PiercedPixie's friend but what are we going to do about this hole?"

kuifje75: "You could fill it in some and make a Jacuzzi out of it."

pinkster: "Where is funnybebe78 right now."

LezArtist: "She left a note, it says she went to the store to buy some foil to make everyone hats so the aliens don't come and suck out our brains."

kuifje75: "Aliens?

pinkster: "Long story."

VamPyroX walks over to BostonIceFire.

VamPyroX: 'Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs."

Without even blinking BostonIceFire grabs VamPyroX's balls in a death grip with her hand. VamPyroX eyes bulge and he starts to sweat immediately.

BostonIceFire: : My first thought is just to rip your balls off right now, but I may have another use for you. In three days I'm going to try to break a face sitting record at the Pussy Willow club and with the size of that nose you have you might be able to help me out. You interested?

BostonIceFire lets go of VamPyroX's nuts and after he regains his composure........

VamPyroX: "Face sitting contest??"

BostonIceFire: "Yes, I sit on your face over 4 min and 10 sec's if your still breathing after that we set the record."

VamPyroX: "Still breathing?"

BostonIceFire: One of the rules is if you suffocate while trying to set the new record your disqualified. 4 min and 9 sec is the old record so we need to break that. If your interested we'll go in the bathroom and start practising right now.

to be continued....................

:rofl: A face sitting contest now!?? Geez! After that, Vampy's face will be smelling like he had a woman sit on his face for hours! (uhh...actually, he did!:naughty: ) Is there a rule in allowing the bloke to lick while she sits on his face? That'll pass the time for him, heheheh! :thumb:

:rofl: LOL too funny, sitting on the face?? reminds me of the WWE rishki doing the *stinkbomb* LOL!

Face sitting contest takes the cake LOL

Good work, BBNT looking forward to more stories.

:laugh2: Oh man...face-sitting contest!!?!?!!? Classic!! HAHA!! Wouldnt mind having Freaky sit on my face....woo.....:naughty:

Face sitting? It is very new to me. LOL :laugh2: I wonder how Vampy can breath when BIF sits on his face. LOL

Way to go, BBNT!!

I can't imagine that BBNT is getting farted in his face! :D

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

You sure about that Sharky... remember KC has to be in the picture!! :naughty: *flicks tongue!*

kuifje75: "I already told her everything needs to be changed back by the time I get home, but I'll do my bike myself."

Getting to work on painting his bike black and red!

kuifje75 said:

Getting to work on painting his bike black and red!
Saw that Kuifje75 just got done with the painting on his biker and left ... and I sneak in and paint it back to hot PINK even replace the seat from black leather seat to pink seat then handle as i just paint it as pink and replace the light bulb to pink light bulb and put up the flag say " hey GUY pls give me a huge attn !! "

RUN AND HIDE FROM HIM and evil laugh

knightwolf68 said:
Saw that Kuifje75 just got done with the painting on his biker and left ... and I sneak in and paint it back to hot PINK even replace the seat from black leather seat to pink seat then handle as i just paint it as pink and replace the light bulb to pink light bulb and put up the flag say " hey GUY pls give me a huge attn !! "

RUN AND HIDE FROM HIM and evil laugh

:rofl: KW68 hahahaha

MsGiglz said:
hahaha.. (steal his motorcycle)..
steal and keepers..

:nana:..
caught her steal the biker and call 911 on her and she got busted and i had to be pretend and confront cops that i am owner of that biker ... so they let me take it .. and zoom and call round and found someone who can do it for me ... and took it to the shop and lay back and watch them to do the labor ... they even paint tire from black to pink and motor scatrach off and become pink motor and now biker is A to Z pink .. and took it back to kuifje75's garage ... and zoom out of there and EVIL LAUGH :lol:

OMG bbnt, it's actually gotten funnier! I love it. Even if I am a raving psychopath- after all, not too far from the truth, is it?

Back