Artificial meat grown in lab – on plates within five years?

We already have artificial meat. It's called .........

spam2.jpg

Not nice, I doubt that they will ban on slaughtering of animals, it never going be happen.

I would for one support a ban on slaughtering animals once artificial meat is as good and cheap as the real thing. No point killing those poor animals then. :roll:

I would for one support a ban on slaughtering animals once artificial meat is as good and cheap as the real thing. No point killing those poor animals then. :roll:

I doubtfully that they will ban on slaughtering of animal, never going be happen because political in US isn't playing a role with animal rights.

You are crazy animal rights so go join PETA. :roll:

List of ingredients are required by law in US.

Yes for USA, but other countries won't have similar law as in USA for list of ingredients.

She has every rights to worry. Australia is not required to list every ingridents and cam be ambiguous.

Nods Souggy, yeah it can be concerning if someone are allergic to some of ingredients in artificial meat.

Yes for USA, but other countries won't have similar law as in USA for list of ingredients.

Nods Souggy, yeah it can be concerning if someone are allergic to some of ingredients in artificial meat.

Yeah... I read some stuff about what is okay not to list in a meat pie.

FDA/CFIA require you to list everything... apparently in Australia, it's can just be listed as "meat" even if it's filled with offals. :barf:

Yeah... I read some stuff about what is okay not to list in a meat pie.

FDA/CFIA require you to list everything... apparently in Australia, it's can just be listed as "meat" even if it's filled with offals. :barf:

Eww, yeah I don't eat pies. Even though I'm finding it hard to find a very good quality beef sausages in Australia. So far I have tried 10 different kind of sausages from different companies who makes it. But of course, I won't give up until I found a good taste quality sausages.

Eww, yeah I don't eat pies. Even though I'm finding it hard to find a very good quality beef sausages in Australia. So far I have tried 10 different kind of sausages from different companies who makes it. But of course, I won't give up until I found a good taste quality sausages.

Do you think that sausages from US would better than in Australia?

Do you think that sausages from US would better than in Australia?

Good question, Foxrac. The thing is, it had been years since I ate sausages from USA. For that, I can't compare USA sausages of years ago and Australia's sausages of today. Only way to compare it if I have both US's and Australia's sausages on my plate, cook it on BBQ and eat it.

I doubtfully that they will ban on slaughtering of animal, never going be happen because political in US isn't playing a role with animal rights.

You are crazy animal rights so go join PETA. :roll:

I am not against slaughtering animals for food when no other alternative exist. But once artificial meat becomes viable, this will be our new food source. Even if the politicans are too chicken(pun intended) to ban animal slaughtering, artificial meat will put all the meat farmers out of business anyway. I won't be buying any real animal products when the artificial kind is cheaper and better and neither will most of us.

I am not against slaughtering animals for food when no other alternative exist. But once artificial meat becomes viable, this will be our new food source. Even if the politicans are too chicken(pun intended) to ban animal slaughtering, artificial meat will put all the meat farmers out of business anyway. I won't be buying any real animal products when the artificial kind is cheaper and better and neither will most of us.

Good luck with you, I don't need that damn.

NZ sausages are bounded to be better than american counterparts, and likely to be cheaper too.
In NZ, we have cleaner farms, better grass, better farming community unity, so experience are well founded and shared. Hell, sausages being from NZ would probably be the closest thing to the real the Germanic or Polish sausages as you can get.

Back