Arrangment Marriage or Love Marriage?

Do u prefer Arrangement Marriage or Love Marriage?

• Total voters

x10oT

Reaction score
Do u prefer Arrangement Marriage or Love Marriage?? Why?

A love marriage. It's customary for people in some countries to have their marriages arranged, but I think it's better to marry for love. A person has the right to choose for themselves who they feel they are compatible with, and it really isn't up to someone else to do that for them.

Deaf258 said:
Depends on the circumstances.

And, I won't vote on public polls. :D

True! It also depends on the culture too. I would rather marry by love, since that is what I was raised to believe is right. Other cultures marry people because thats what was arranged for them. It's not so much wrong, but their way of life.

IMO, It is wrong to have their marriages arranged, I wouldn't want my parents telling me that I have to married this guy cause he happen to be the father of my child, I rather to be married to the person who I love and to be sure this is the one for me, if you can noticed that divorce rates so high cause people fall in love for the wrong reason, some rush in, some marriage were arranged cause of what they believe it's the right thing to do, or because of their religious or their culture....

I know I made tons of mistakes, I married the wrong person, I didn't give my time into this, I was young and thought I was doing the right thing, but I didn't get to know this person quite well enough to know if this person is the one for me, I jumped to quickly and married him cause he was the father of my child....As you can see I'm a divorce mother of 3, and I learned my lesson not to jump into marriage once I fall in love, to give it as much time with the person that I love, by taking one step slowly at a time.....

i vote arrangement marraiges

if i got married i would making arrangement married and more nice wedding

Sara Boyce

It is more important to me that both of the families approve both of us (the one I am having a serious relationship with). If they for any reason don't, then I would want to question them about that and make final and serious decisions.

I beleive marry for the love.

I would not listen if my parents disapprove of my boyfriend but follow my OWN heart.

I want to spend with a man, I love rest of life, not my parents.

I did not vote this poll, either.

I believe in marriage for LOVE and future.

Many times, we think right person and ended up wrong. Trust in your heart and person, too.

I would rather to marry for love, based on my happiness. If marriages arranged was for me, I don't think I would find the same happiness as being in love. I rather to see a lifetime of being married than being married out of a mistake, Because nobody can tell me who to love who they approve, It has to come from my heart and only me can approve that marriage for myself. :mrgreen:

Back