Arkansas teacher accident shows foot ages of herself on sex acts to students

my son and his friends at age of 14 suddenly his French became quite fluent all the boys begging to do French which was odd as they hated it..we discoved the French teacher who was 21 sat at her desk legs open no underwear a few photos were posted on the school walls and she got the sack and boys intrest in French fell
you be amazed how much of this stuff go on...
A teacher should be respected but they lose respect when do this sort of thing,a time and a place..i doubt the boys will have serious psychological problems though...
I do think fb needs be policed bit more cos going to read more and more

Oh my gosh! Why not tell principal! Teachers should fired or suspended for that! Teachers need get clothes on all the times expect ladies use bra&panties!

I dont think people should be videotaping that kind of stuff but if they do at least make sure its nto mixed with school stuff. I would fire her but its sad if she si a good teacher.

i wish i was the student there LOL

nah firing would be bit excessive , just think how much shes would have been embarrassed that's enough

I dont think people should be videotaping that kind of stuff but if they do at least make sure its nto mixed with school stuff. I would fire her but its sad if she si a good teacher.

Many teachers claim themselves to be great teachers, but unfortunately, their personal life gets mixed up with their professional life in which it leads to their termination.

it was an accident.

It may be an accident, but the teacher didn't use any forethought to ensure that the photos/videos of her personal life were kept separate from the photos/videos for academic purposes on her device. In other words, this situation could have been avoided.

Back