Arizona sheriff not relenting after court ruling

Such a simple concept. Why is it that people fail to grasp it? You don't get something different by using the same old strategy.

I suppose that people fail to grasp such a simple truth is that they are reacting out of their own uncertainty and unreasonable fears, not to mention a degree of superiority complex. They would do well to spend some time working on their own issues before attempting to work on anyone else's.

Right.

I'm glad that I don't live in Phoenix, however Tucson and Flagstaff are fine with me.

Sheriff Joe is retard and nazi ass.

dont mind them (jillo and foxrac) they are advocating illegal actions "yeah fuck the law lets ignore the law" read the tenth amendment

Did you know:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's no-kill shelter, MASH, was created to house and care for animals that have been abused or neglected by their caretakers, and that have been rescued by the Animal Cruelty Investigative Unit. The purpose of the shelter is to provide for these tragic animals, who must necessarily await the outcome of their owners' cruelty cases in court. Hopefully, their ultimate outcome will be adoption into loving, permanent homes. The MASH Unit can also house the small pets of individuals who may have to temporarily reside in a local domestic violence shelter that do not accept pets. This is a no-cost service that can be provided for up to 60 days. The animals must have current shot records. Any medical costs expended while the pets are in MCSO care will be the responsibility of the owner. The first shelter opened by Sheriff Arpaio is in the First Avenue Jail, located at First Avenue and Madison Street, Phoenix, AZ. This 30-year-old jail previously held inmates, but was closed for repairs to plumbing in 1999. Though it is no longer suitable for housing inmates, the jail is like paradise to the four-footed victims now housed and recovering there. Detention officer staff and sentenced female inmates care for the animals. The shelter is air-conditioned and the cells have been reconditioned to comfortably house animals. Some critics have said that it's inhumane to put dogs and cats in air-conditioned quarters when inmates don't have air conditioning. A good answer came from one of the inmates assigned to care for the dogs. When asked if she was resentful about not having air conditioning, she gestured to some of the dogs and said, "They didn't do anything wrong. I did."
MASH (MCSO Animal Safe Haven)

Also:

Sheriff Joe is now making his replica PINK UNDERWEAR and PINK HANDCUFFS available to the general public through the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Youth Assistance Foundation (YAF). All proceeds go toward the positive mentoring of the youth within Maricopa County, Arizona.

...WHY PINK? When Sheriff Joe learned that Maricopa County Inmates were stealing their jailhouse whites, he had all the boxers dyed pink. Inventory control improved, so the undershirts followed – then the sheets, socks, towels, and everything down to the handcuffs.
PinkUnderwear.com

http://www.pinkunderwear.com/aboutYAF.html

but I wore a pink shirt :aw:

That's because you do not question your masculinity and understand that a color has nothing to do with it. In short, you are man enough to wear pink.

That's because you do not question your masculinity and understand that a color has nothing to do with it. In short, you are man enough to wear pink.

Yup, Jiro is REAL man.

I have a few streaky pink t-shirts but that was from an unfortunate accident of mixing my daughter's one new red sock that was embedded along with my white cotton under t-shirts on laundry day.

but I wore a pink shirt :aw:

:laugh2:

this post reminds of this web picture
douchebags.jpg

I have a few streaky pink t-shirts but that was from an unfortunate accident of mixing my daughter's one new red sock that was embedded along with my white cotton under t-shirts on laundry day.

Ahh...so you have never chosen a pink shirt. Supports my original statement regarding men and pink garments.:laugh2:

Back