Aren't we wasting time with HAs...

Well Neecy, I don't expect to convert others to my views so I don't even bother to try to convert. My biggest concerns are making sure that prelinguls get the needed language skills they need in life as I've encountered far too many who didn't have that in my years as a student and to provide support to those who want a CI and to correct any misinformation regarding the CI. And I'll support those who don't want them. The way I see it support is a two way street.

:gpost: That's how I feel too.

Well Neecy, I don't expect to convert others to my views so I don't even bother to try to convert. My biggest concerns are making sure that prelinguls get the needed language skills they need in life as I've encountered far too many who didn't have that in my years as a student and to provide support to those who want a CI and to correct any misinformation regarding the CI. And I'll support those who don't want them. The way I see it support is a two way street.

:gpost: I couldn't agree with you more.

LOL, yeah she does have CI in her dreams ! lol sorry can not to resist it ,, :giggle:

Jillio have CI ?! Jillio HAVE CI???!!! OMG OMG
my my no wonder she knows so much about CI!! halleluja, OMG!! how could I miss such thing as Jillio's implanted having CI!

Fuzzy

Jillio have CI ?! Jillio HAVE CI???!!! OMG OMG
my my no wonder she knows so much about CI!! halleluja, OMG!! how could I miss such thing as Jillio's implanted having CI!

Fuzzy
:nono:

Oh Whoaa !!!! no it is not Jillio I mean You Cranky old lady FUZZY !!

Ahhh now i know what other mean say that you always twisted here tsk tsk!

:nono:

Oh Whoaa !!!! no it is not Jillio I mean You Cranky old lady FUZZY !!

Ahhh now i know what other mean say that you always twisted here tsk tsk!

Oh no! - I twisted? butbutbut - you say I can't know anything about CI because I don't have one.. I don't understand... jillio doesn't have one either, so I figured... of never mind, can you explain how's that she knows and I don't since she doesn't have one either?

Fuzzy

That's not very nice, u called her "Cranky old lady". Dammm.. u bleach too much ur hair!

She's calling me that because she doesn't have any arguments so she restorts to name calling.
And thank you, Lavender :)

Fuzzy

:run: oh boy! Fuzzy and Aders debate.

ADers: 34

Fuzzy: 7

TIME: Who know:dunno:

:giggle: I think it'll take a moderator to stop this thread.

off topic

:giggle:

They may use this -->
lock_pl395abs.jpg

Back