Are you vegetarian?

E

eternity

Im not vegetarian and I love to eat anything except togu and brown/green peas.

If I were a vegetarian, that would mean I can't eat the flesh of a woman any more :(

I once tried to be vegetarian and it never work out.
I am out of control over meat's scent. *drooling*

I can't be a vegetarian, I must have meat.. I can't live without meat, the longest I have gone without meat was about 2 weeks. I could not stand that.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I can't be a vegetarian, I must have meat.. I can't live without meat, the longest I have gone without meat was about 2 weeks. I could not stand that.

:werd:

same here...can't live without meat! ;)

im semi vegetarian -- stick only with poultry and chicken and ofc veggies and fruits :D

I cant imagine my dinner plate without MEAT daily.....Man cannot live on veggies alone.

I'm sick of steak. I wish I could go vegetarian, but my mum would go crazy and overreact, so I'll eat it to shut her up. LOL

When I lived on my own, I rarely ate any meat. I was 180 pounds, but now I am 200 pounds. Damn meat!

Originally posted by eternity
Im not vegetarian and I love to eat anything except togu and brown/green peas.

Don't u like Tofu?? I love eat tofu cuz that's "sub for red meats". Me curious why did u dislike tofu?

That's so tasty. I don't like the way it tastes. Rest of other foods are fine beside that TOFU. that is :nono:

Originally posted by eternity
That's so tasty. I don't like the way it tastes. Rest of other foods are fine beside that TOFU. that is :nono:
that's understandable. just curious about ppl's saying about tofu. i fall in love with tofu after i was puzzled looking at "tofu" at sushi resturant long time ago. then tried taste it. love it. look like wax to me but not! how interested!
Taste tofu heavenly if add with spicy or something with herb. :D

I am a meatatarian....LOL. I love salad, and few vegies cooked. I prefer rice with my meat.

LOL you're a carnivore, matty.

i prefer chicken and fish, really.. and dont eat beef that often, but i'm not against it

so count me out.

Originally posted by illustrator
my sister told me most vegetarian are in Portland, OR. :shock:

Same here in Colorado. I have seen many vegetarian everywhere than Texas I lived. I was *gasped*.

Notice many stores have more supplies for less expensive for this 2000's.

Used be vegetarian myself. But I was off from the wagon by my ex-lover's delicious meaty meal that which I cannot resist 5 years ago.

Back