Are you picky about buying a home?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am because I want to have the big kitchen and backyard plus medium bedrooms. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can be hard to find sometimes! What a pain in the arse! :pissed: But I enjoy househunting!

I am because I want to have the big kitchen and backyard plus medium bedrooms. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can be hard to find sometimes! What a pain in the arse! :pissed: But I enjoy househunting!

I guess it depends on the region but 4 bed 2 bath here is incredibly easy to find, its really all my family ran into when they were looking for a home. It was really difficult for me to find my one bed one bath place, i just wanted something small for my self.

But you should be picky when buying a house, its a huge investment, its not something you can just return if you decided its not for you.

yep it's true so that's why I am careful about it. Odd that you had a hard time finding that. We have alot of one bedrooms with one or two bathrooms here. :cool:

I guess it depends on the region but 4 bed 2 bath here is incredibly easy to find, its really all my family ran into when they were looking for a home. It was really difficult for me to find my one bed one bath place, i just wanted something small for my self.

But you should be picky when buying a house, its a huge investment, its not something you can just return if you decided its not for you.

Of course, We want nice medium-size house in suburb of Chicago including 2-4 bedroom, 2-2.5 bathroom and 2 garage door, also enjoy to start family. :D

You should always be picky. You will live in that house for a long time (maybe). Good to have something you will love.

We have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family rooms, livingroom, large kitchen, dining room, 2 car garage around here, and prices are like from $140,000 to $300,000...

Some people like me, or you, can't afford to make the payment, the payment for $140,000 to $300,000 are like from $800 to $1,400.00 monthly payment for 30 years fixed. It's pain in the ass what you are looking for.. A nice house with cheap price that doesn't rip you off or anything. I know, we have the same problem.. We been looking for another bigger house for 4 years and nothing that match my dream.

Right now, we are living in our house, the house that my husband brought for $39,000 and we re-finianced the house with new porch and re-model, we borrowed $30,000, that was 13 years ago and we still have about $18,000 left to pay off the house.. I cannot wait!! After the house is pay off, we will be able to sell the house in full amount of $80,000 and it will go to my pocket...

We can't find our "perfect matched" house, we decided to look for a land, and we did found 2 acres land for $21,000 and we still paying that loan off in about 4 more years, and hopefully, we can build our "dream" house there in our choices...

Everyone are very picky about buying house. It might take you forever to find a perfect house you dreaming...

Hey CrazyMomma,
you seem to be the right thing to do,
this does take a lot of patience.
Glad you found that piece of land.

Too many people made a mistake
for buyinig too expensive house
too fast which lead to "little cash flow"

I am from Northern Virginia area and
these house prices have gone crazy.

:thumb:

Too late I already hit the submit transmission
before I got any chance to made a
correction on my comment I actually meant
to say "You seem to be doing the right thing"

I cannot edit or update any errors I made
because my editing mode already has been
turned off.

i would like have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, porch, private back yard, 2 car garage that i can comfortable.. not too big house.. alike med house...

Yes I can be really picky. I've always wanted a big kitchen but I got pretty right sized though.

Our wish list was 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but this house had 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathroom when we bought. Now we converted from half bath to full. Downstair room is a waste space so we converted to den (we added walls) and bedroom or family room. So that's my room! :)

We have a big nice yard! My kid is happy and so is my dog! LOL!

So good luck with house hunting! It takes A LOT of time...don't rush to buy a wrong house. :)

Yeah, I am picky!:giggle: I want a medium sized house in Seattle including 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, game room, swimming pool and spa, 2 car garage, and fully landscaped frontyard and backyard....

Yea I can be picky, I am looking for 2 to 3 bedroom with enough room in the kitchen and living room. I want my master bedroom to be big enough for my bedroom set that I want. I also want a big yard for my dog to run around. Also should have a laundry hookup is a must.

Yep, be particular in what you want in a house. You do have to live in it for awhile.

We are in our second house and now I really know what I want. Large living areas and small bedrooms. Our current house is okay...it is just missing one room downstairs ;) and maybe in five or six years (we have a 15 yr mortgage and we have +12 years to go) we will add a room where our deck is... That will become our family room/den/office...um to dream.

Yall should get this home
genpics1_009_Large_-550x411.jpg

We are in our second house and will borrow second mortgage. Will be remodeling new family room and kitchen as I cant wait. Easy for my children play that family room anything toys, games and ects therefor keep clean another rooms what I mean :) ....As we have a four bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms. Plus garage too. Any who have a good credit record list therefor they will approve to you loan for the house.

Everyone has the right to be picky when they make sure their wish are being fulfilling. I´m one of them... :D

I could be picky sometimes and make sure that my wish could be fulfilling.

Back