are you open minded or closed minded??

thunderlionman

Reaction score
me open - minded and depends on whatever but depend who you are@! smile a mile !

It depend on what is your define on "Opened mind" and "Closed mind" :sure:

:werd: There would be times when I say I'm "open-minded" and people assume I'm gay. There would be time when I say I'm not gay and they say I'm not "open-minded".

If people are closed mind.. then I wouldnt be around them.

Open minded people are :thumb:

Vampy -- if they think you are gay.. that means you are happy.

What's more.. they do not know what *open minded* means.. I think. It is like general that You can talk anything instead of narrow mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty open minded, I would say. I posted nudes of myself on my lj...but that was for artistic reasons.

Funny... some gays aren't so open-minded. I know one gay man in his late 40's and he literally refuses to have female servers at his table ("women belong in houses, not in resturants" - he walks away if his request for male server isn't respected), thinks Jews are responsible for evils in this world, thinks blacks should have no rights, and so forth.

I consider myself open minded but it does not mean that I agree or support their ideas but I would never impose my own morals on them unless it's for the sake of the public safety and health.

-jeff

Well I can be open minded on most parts...depends on what it's about lol

but I dont think catholics are EVER open minded...lol

(no offense to catholics though)

I know one gay man in his late 40's and he literally refuses to have female servers at his table ("women belong in houses, not in resturants" - he walks away if his request for male server isn't respected), thinks Jews are responsible for evils in this world, thinks blacks should have no rights, and so forth.
Wow....sounds like he's almost Christian Idenity or something!

peek a boo

whodatshroom said:
I'm pretty open minded, I would say. I posted nudes of myself on my lj...but that was for artistic reasons.
thrill ...thrill to see that !!

I believe I'm quite open minded -- I do keep an open mind to anything that crosses my path.

deafdyke said:
Wow....sounds like he's almost Christian Idenity or something!

Actually, he's a hardcore Catholic traditionalist that goes to church every Sunday. I was shocked when I found his Nazi collectibles with autographs from Nazi Gestepo! I told him, "How could you support Nazi - they would have killed you just because you're gay!" He said, "Well, I support Nazi because I don't like Jews and some of people in Nazi were gay and I'd be part of them." Crazy lunatic!

But rest assured, he told me he doesn't vote so he will mean nothing to us. :)

-jeff

I am very totally open mind with everybody whoever they are .. I really don't care what is their background or dirty mind etc ... as long as they have to show me the respect and i will give them the respect back ... (c:b

Depends on what you mean by "open minded".

I prefer a mind that is open but with filters to sift out the garbage going in, and to prevent the good stuff from falling out.

Back