Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.yournewromance.com/jealousquiz.html

Take the test and...Post ur Results here:

Not a Jealous Bone in Your Body
You're secure, trusting, and giving with friends and lovers
And while you may have been hurt before, you've bounced back
You're generally happy with your life - and no one's grass is greener than yours
One word of caution: some may see your lack of jealousy as indifference!

I certainly don't need a quiz to tell me this - I'm an extremely jealous person. By this, I mean, NO smiling at my man, don't even LOOK if he's not yours, which he's not, he's MINE, all mine, so...:::ahem:::....yes, I'm jealous.

Heres my results... but it doesnt exactly sound right.. i dont get jealous easily but I DO get jealous if i see someone with something that i want so bad.. for example i see a beautiful chick driving a toyota celica GTS *drools at that car* ... boy i do get jealous cuz i want taht car and i want to be that chick lol but when it comes to my man... i believe in trust.. pure and simple.. i trust him totally and i do not have a reason not to trust him ya know? so cuz of that i dont get jealous...... easily... (okay okay i admit it... if i see him with a beautiful chick i might worry a bit...) lol

You're generally happy with your life - and no one's grass is greener than yours

:laugh2: Sabrina.. tsk girlie.

Psst...
He could re phrase the question instead of your boyfriend think of it as your girlfriend. :bump:

Cheri said:
http://www.yournewromance.com/jealousquiz.html

Take the test and...Post ur Results here:

Oh, please. No test required here. LOL

I'm an extreeeeemely jealous individual. I have concocted many mental pictures of various person's body parts on a dart board!!! LOL

*stands back away from Malfy* :ugh:

:D

*clearing throat* Ahem

Im guilty of being insanely jealous at times. I try to be more aware of it and not get insecure. It stems from insecurity so I work on my self esteem issues.

Thanks for warning us, Malfy!

*whistling*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katzie said:

*stands back away from Malfy* :ugh:

:D

Malfy doesn't hold a candle to me, I'm afraid!!!! But, then...MAYBE it's wise to not find out how jealous the two of us can be. LOL So, before anyone gets ANY ideas of having some sort of contest, FORGETTAH-BOUTIT!!LOL If Malfy wants the crown, she can have it! LOL

Thanks God, I didn't stare at Malfoyish's husband when I was down in NY to see her... :shock:

My defense against the questions

Well some questions do pose some doubts and ambivalence for me...

such as:

"2. Your guy accidentally leaves open a file with all of his internet passwords. While he is sleeping"
Well I don't need to snoop through because I already know his passwords and he knows mine as well so N/A (NOT APPLICABLE)

"4. You stop by your guy's work to bring him some lunch, and you meet his new coworker - who is absolutely gorgeous and very giggly."
I swear to my heart, I just cannot get along with that kind of girl. for some reason, it is in my genes and their genes to get all "HISSY" at eachother...

"5. You've been slaving away to pay off your credit cards, and your guy drives up in a brand new Porsche. "
I will get pissed because some creditcards are HIS. I am paying for my Guy's bills and I am on SSI... imagine. (I scolded him to not leave me with some unpaid I.O.U. and he replied, "allright then I wont pay you so I dont have to leave you ever." sweet but still suspicious. ;-) )

I rest my defense and here is my case:

You're a Tad Jealous
And who can blame you? It's a pretty normal emotion.
You tend to keep your jealousy under wraps, except when it matters
You have a good nose for telling if your own jealousy is petty or justified
But occasionally, you do let your passionate envy get the better of you

I got not a jealous bone in your body. It's a little flawed because I would answer some of them differently. Some don't apply to me or I would do something different based on who I am. I think that some people might deny themselves that they are jealous so they choose answers to justify their jealousy. Know what I mean? Ha! LOL

Why are you jealous people not take the damn quiz? Show us you are if you mean it by taking the damn quiz! LOL

Back