Are you interested in a '@alldeaf.com' email address?

Want a '@alldeaf.com' email address?

• Yes

Votes: 61 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
I am bit of surprised that POP is free service. I can say deaf is free! I feel like I am very excited!

I am not up to it.

But apparently the majority won so my vote was moot.

I hope you are offering the mail account as an option for the members to sign up rather than automatically give it to every one of us here??

I don't need ANOTHER email account to keep track of.

I am not up to it.

But apparently the majority won so my vote was moot.

I hope you are offering the mail account as an option for the members to sign up rather than automatically give it to every one of us here??

I don't need ANOTHER email account to keep track of.

Yeah, this was my reasoning for voting no. I think it's a nice idea, but I have enough email addresses, and don't need another one to keep track of.

Thanks, anyway. :thumb:

Yeah, this was my reasoning for voting no. I think it's a nice idea, but I have enough email addresses, and don't need another one to keep track of.

Thanks, anyway. :thumb:

LOL I don't care for it either, I already have about 4 email addresses.

Of course, count me in and I'd like to have email with AD. It would be nice..

i have like 3 or 4, but i never use them except for two, which is gmail and sympatico email, mostly use gmail address. other email address like hotmail, i just use for msn lol, and is full of junk mail.. which i never check..

Edge: No, IMAP is currently not supported, sorry.

Here are some of the highlights:

- POP3 Support
- 2 GIG of Storage
- Google Talk (instant message)
- Calendar
- AJAX Interface

bummer. thank but not interest :P

No thanks..I got enough Email addresses...I have too many so I don't need any more. Thanks though!

Back