Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, my hearing loss is very profound, I don't get much benefit

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No, I never wear them for one reason or another

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always reject advise given that could possibly be unethical and illegal. And anyone who has two bits of common sense should as well.

Anyone with 2 bits of common sense would have already checked their warranty.

Anyone with 2 bits of common sense would have already checked their warranty.

My god, why does everything have to descend into a fight and personal attacks? Can't people have a civil discussion?

My god, why does everything have to descend into a fight and personal attacks? Can't people have a civil discussion?

In this case, the answer is quite obviously "No." I suggest you read the entire thread prior to passing judgement.

In this case, the answer is quite obviously "No." I suggest you read the entire thread prior to passing judgement.

I did read the whole AND the other one that got locked. It is obvious that fights are being sought out :roll:

fights are being sought out sort of but i do not think it was jillio who started it. Jasin stated the fact about his ha's and what trouble hes going thru..if he didn't want input on his situation he shud have kept it to himself.

fights are being sought out sort of but i do not think it was jillio who started it. Jasin stated the fact about his ha's and what trouble hes going thru..if he didn't want input on his situation he shud have kept it to himself.

:ty: AliciaM!

Mod note:

This discussion isn't going anywhere so therefore, I'm going to close this. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back