Are you evil?

Grummer

Reaction score
if so , why or why you are not?

mini_me_dr_evil.jpg

:lol:

Dunno if I'm actually "evil"...but I've been called "down-right mean" at times.....all depends upon the situation.

I've met some really evil people in my lifetime tho'....

I can be, but I don't think I am. The only way I really am these days (that I know of) if I like to have sweet things in the house that will tempt NIL to go off her diet. :giggle:

lol, her elaborate - thats why i left it open, so everyone can stir shit up, it gonna be funny (hopefully)

Ok..just making sure.

Yes, I am evil because I dont like following society standards.

I am good. If all conformed to my standards, the world would be perfect.

I don't like to be evil, but if I acted evil without knowing what I am doing or say something not nice or mean. Then I am an unknown evil person. :hmm: I read somewhere that said that evil and good need to be balance just like when I mentioned in another thread that disabled (not being perfect in shape, form and mind) and being perfect need to be balance. So I guess we all have our bad sides without knowing what we had. :ugh:

I don't like to be evil, but if I acted evil without knowing what I am doing or say something not nice or mean. Then I am an unknown evil person. :hmm: I read somewhere that said that evil and good need to be balance just like when I mentioned in another thread that disabled (not being perfect in shape, form and mind) and being perfect need to be balance. So I guess we all have our bad sides without not knowing what we had. :ugh:

In my opinion, everyone has a dark side but some show it while others dont.

I like to show mine when dancing at a club. :naughty:

evil. I say, its all relative. Evil and or good. One might rant its good for everyone while one might oppose and scream its evil!

That's me. Except my good friends says I'm awesome. Everyone else says I'm evil. :D

I've been called evil a couple times because i keep taking someone bunches of krispy kreme donuts! Last time they said: "You are one evil man!" of course I dropped off 2 dozen that time!:devil:

no, far beyond. I can be if I want to. but that's not going to save your a**.

can be friendly naughty at times. :naughty:

So what if people think you are evil? People think I am evil because I happen to love someone who has the same sex as mine. I think evil is a very objective word, and everyone has a different definition of what evil can be. What I look for is mutual respect and understanding amongst each other.

Back