are you effing kidding me! well heres a sequel TO CHEATERS FORGIVEN OR FORGOTTEN

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Are you planning to go to college? Don't allow drama to distract you from your goals.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

He's just not into you. Why are you wasting time and energy on an unavailable guy who obviously doesn't care about you? Abandonment issues? Tell me about your relationship with your father. No, seriously, talk with a therapist.

You are right on target. Let's talk about the relationship with the father.:cool2:

Why are you posting people's names on the internet? It can't be that hard to find out who is deaf Quentin who is dating Paige of the Christian boarding school in your province.

That's not good to put all your business out there for everyone to see.

Or anyone else's business, either.:hmm:

I agree, ditch him. If he says he is bored, obviously he has other sexual issues and/or he wants to go more sick or twisted. he could have commitment issues already at age tender age 18 too.

Or it could be that he is just 18 and not ready to be tied down in an exclusive relationship.

Why are you posting people's names on the internet? It can't be that hard to find out who is deaf Quentin who is dating Paige of the Christian boarding school in your province.

That's not good to put all your business out there for everyone to see.

its actually pretty hard... seeing as we are both from small towns in the middle of no where.... and my school is still unknown to all.

Back