Are you currently work for Federal or State or own business or unemployment?

Would you kindly vote for which you work for them?

• Federal

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • State

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • self-employed

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • unemployment

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I'm now unemployment but will soon start next week for training as dental lab technican plus they pay me work together too for 6 months training after that will get increasing more money and the more money I get increasing every 6 months. It sounds great and it will go up to $25 dollars an hour later in the near future. Please reaction your poll to see how many of you work for them.

Currently, I'm a student at the college majoring in AJ. I can't wait to be transferred to university so I can get my AJ B.S. degree and get my butts in that department. :D I need that job. <sigh>

I work technically federal, but not really because mail goes to the small store that does private mailboxes, similar to UPS store or Kinkos.

None of the choices. I work for a private company.

Hubby owns and operates his own business (self-employed).

I am not voting this because I work for a company that is not federal, state, or self employeed.

I suggest you to add Employeed in Poll.

I work for Simon David food store (it is part of Tom Thumb/Randall's food store chains)

im self-employment because im work at Victoria's Secrets at woman's clothing stores you know what im mean as lingeries stores many woman loves bras,panties,sexy pjs,whatevers and beauty supply.

my brother not unemployment because he lazy! im wishes he would get his ass out of chair and get that jobs seeking.

my mom will getting job soon and she will become RN on January 2006 after her graduation from her nursing school and she will pays everythings and includes vacation to europe! to London,England and Scotland also :dance2:

my dad Retirement at SBC phone company (Southwestern Bell Telephone CO,Inc. because he had heart surgery last June 2004 and i wont wanted he getting heart attack but his dr wanted him rest he work hard since 1978 for 26 years in his services but im glad he got retires in his 50's :dance2:

Sara Boyce

Back