Are you collecting anything?

I collect souls.

Books. Stamps (USA and foreign). State quarters and foreign coins. Anything to do with dachshund.

I dont really collect but we have quite a collection of toy animals in our kitchen on top of the bread bin.
We also collect postcards when we go on holiday and fridge magnets.

I collect computers, antique vehicles and old to new gaming consoles including games for them all. And lighters.

I collect debt and bills. :(

Never thought of that until I read this post. Guess iam in the same shoes as u are.

I used to collect Antique teddy bears but stopped. Now, I collect unique decorations.

I collect souls.

Like in the movie "Thir13en Ghosts" :lol:

I collect travel State refrigerator magnets, every state that I touched and visited. I also got one from the country Turkey. Hopefully I can collect all over the world. :fingersx:

I also collect books by my favorite author, Nicholas Sparks. He had wrote novels of "Message in the bottle, "A walk to remember" and "Notebook" I'm waiting for him to visit Ohio so I can get my books autographed by him. :mrgreen: I'm still waiting for my other book "Nights in Rodanthe" to come in as I ordered from online.

I collect DVDs (Have over 200 DVDs), Historical Books (such as WW2, Civil War, Titanic, Revolutionary War), Romance books, Key changs (Been collecting them since a child) and glass Dolphins (I only have 3 so far...)

I know it's not unusual but those are what I collect. I stop collecting Key changs but family members keeps sending it to me every time they travel somewhere new... they all know I used to collect it as a child...and still thinks I do. Even my hubby does the same thing as my parents does, giving me key changs when he travels.

More often, I collect DVDs and Books... that's about it.

I collect debt and bills. :(

Same here. Also I collect different papers that I copied off from the computer and some computer books plus other books like dictionaries. I collected a little bit of everything like things that are used in the office. Pretty soon I better start clean up my clutter as it is a mess in my office. :eek3: :roll:

Last night I was so bored that I started cleaning one of my drawers. I fell upon a shoebox filled with postcards :giggle: I used to collect them for years.

They are mainly postcards friends sent me everytime they went on vacation. I still don't know why I decided to keep them :shrug: Now I'm wondering what I'll do with that stack of *crap* :laugh2:

I have to add though, that I have quite some plush Eeyore's and Tatty Teddy's :angel: As well as quite some ALIAS stuff and anything to cute piggies (but not a lot! Just a few things).

Anyway, is anybody else collecting anything?
That reminds me of a post card chain mail program I read about years ago.

First, you get a letter in the mail. On that list explains what to do.

First, you send a post card to each person listed on the document. (There's usually 3 listed.)

Second, you retype the same document... but delete #1 and re-number #2 as #1, and #3 as #2. #3 is now blank... which is where you put your name and mailing address.

Third, you make 10 copies of that new document and mail them to 10 of your friends. (The further away they live, the better.)

If all goes well, you could end up with 1,110 post cards by the end of the month.

im collection:
Royals scrapbooks magazines
Scrapbooking
books: Royals books,chicken soup for the soul,wwe books,etc.
Dvds:everythings but its lots em!
State coin collection

i cant remind in my mind!!

That reminds me of a post card chain mail program I read about years ago.

First, you get a letter in the mail. On that list explains what to do.

First, you send a post card to each person listed on the document. (There's usually 3 listed.)

Second, you retype the same document... but delete #1 and re-number #2 as #1, and #3 as #2. #3 is now blank... which is where you put your name and mailing address.

Third, you make 10 copies of that new document and mail them to 10 of your friends. (The further away they live, the better.)

If all goes well, you could end up with 1,110 post cards by the end of the month.

Urgh... I always hated those things and always ignored them! I still got one recently with recipes ;) Since it was my neighbor dropping it into my mailbox I gladly returned her my favorite waffle recipe! :D

Back