Are you buried in snow?

Jellybean

Reaction score
Hi!

Is anyone here from N.Y. and, if you are , are you buried in snow? I would love to hear from you to find out what it's like to be buried in 8 plus feet of snow. That is AMAZING!

I saw pictures on the news and I have NEVER seen that much snow fall in such a short period of time. It's unbelievable. I kinda wish they would share it with us Boston folks. 130 inches fell in one town. I saw it a couple of hours ago on the news. It's insane.

I am from NY BUT not from UpState NY. Glad that I dont live in that town. whew!!!

Yea, we missed that show big time. The snow that thrown into town of Oswego actually passed us! We are really right south of that snow squalls going east into Oswego.
I don't mind being buried. The last time we were buried was 1999 and it was BAD! But we still go normal anyway!
Most upstate New Yawker, especially native wouldn't be bothered by that. They are very prepared for that. Just like in California, they are used to earthquakes.

Yea that right DHB but remmy back in the old days they wouldnt survive. They didnt have that kind of technology or knowledge so they have a hard life then we do now. that is so sad.

Yea, we missed that show big time. The snow that thrown into town of Oswego actually passed us! We are really right south of that snow squalls going east into Oswego.
I don't mind being buried. The last time we were buried was 1999 and it was BAD! But we still go normal anyway!
Most upstate New Yawker, especially native wouldn't be bothered by that. They are very prepared for that. Just like in California, they are used to earthquakes.

Oh yeah! I know about that town, Oswego..ugh, ugh! them poor
people there!! they are practically buried under that piles of snow!!
We live right on the border of Pennslyvania and we are bombarded
with snow right now..we are expecting at least 8 to 12 inches MORE
of this darn white stuff...arrrgh!! my poor dog...he tried to pooh this
morning and the snow was right up to his arse...LOL! My husband had
to do some shoveling so he can do some pooping...LOL!!
OH, its awful!! Im orginally from Oklahoma and i never, ever seen this
much snow...C R I K E Y!!! :ugh3: :ugh3:

That must be a pain for your dog!!! Wow! I wonder what goes through a dog's mind when it sees that much snow.

No but I'm from Ohio, and we can not open our back door...The snow is pile up pretty high, and blocks our way out....

whoa :shock: can u open front door?

Fortunately, we were able to open the front door, however, not with ease...had to push on the door some just to get it open. There's snow drifts in the driveway and back patio that would easily come up to the waist and a few spots that could easily come up to the shoulders. But it's definitely nothing compared to those poor folks up in NY. The last time I recall having soo much snow, more than what we presently have here was back in '73 kinda reminds me of those folks up there in NY.

Back to the 'front door'....man, that's gonna be some trek to the garage just to get the shovels! :lol:

For all who are dealing with all this white stuff, stay warm, dress warm and don't overwork yourself when shoveling...take great care all! ;)

~RR

No but I'm from Ohio, and we can not open our back door...The snow is pile up pretty high, and blocks our way out....

Oh wow already block in your back door? wow .. mine was too almost stuck so I had to bit hard till finally got open cuz stuck then shovel all the snows

I had to practically stand on top my head trying to get out of my drive way this morning..Took me about 45mins. After getting over 12 inches of snow yesturday blah!! Got stuck about 4-5 times but finally managed LoL:lol:

Here... the snow is up to my knees!

I had to dig out my car three times today! Argh! ;)

Back