Are you blocked from visiting a website? Click for solution!

My work started blocking sites - had to laugh - they blocked this site until I raised a ruckus because I use it for the web site information. Then they were blocking Sudoku, but not cross-word puzzles. I asked them why. No reply, but the site was unblocked. To top it off, they blocked their own mandatory training courses site!!???!! Most of the blocked stuff did not stay blocked for long.

EYESproxy is a free proxy which allows you to gain access to those websites that have been blocked by your school or works security server. However, if you wish to login to sites such as MySpace, forums and games sites.

Check it out EYESproxy.com. It is a cool website.. Enjoy it!

the site is now closed :|

im been using any websites when im been using dating websites and my mom did block for not allowed me to using dating websites! but i cant stand at my mom! they finally i got my own computer they dont let my mom touch my laptop ever!

that my contract for not touching my laptop without my knowledges and my brother wanted using my computer! and i told him dont using my computer without my permission because dues problems of laptop!

No Can Do!

Here's what my internet browswer came up...

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what my internet browswer came up...

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUTSTANDING!! The admins are on top of things.

Back