Are You At Risk?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
How do you prevent from heart attack?

Last edited:
drink small amount of alchol everyday.. not alot though.. they help your heart pace go smooth my grandparents drink alchocol everyday before dinner 1 drinks is enough

Yes I seen that my father in law drink a shot of whiskey!

My wife's father is still walking and running at age 92 you know that imposed! But my father passed away at age 69 this year and my mother passed away this year too. My wife's father always eat fishes and chicken using boiling water and eat a lot vegetable and water also 1 shot of whiskey everyday.
My wife's mother age 68 still working at Dole pineapple and same thing eat fishes and chicken also a lot vegetable too she don't drink whiskey.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
drink small amount of alchol everyday.. not alot though.. they help your heart pace go smooth my grandparents drink alchocol everyday before dinner 1 drinks is enough

How to protect from heart attack is: Avoid high cholesterol with over 200.

Should cut fats and ate more fruits, grains and vegetables.
Light exercise is good for heart
Also a glass of red wine, too. It helps to keep blood pumping throught the veins unclogged.

As I know French eat high fat diets but do not have much heart disease as what we thought but we was told that French use wine with their meals. That´s what we know from the doctor. We used glass of red wine at dinner or relax evenings.

ok thanks and it was interested and I am glad that you do aware of that too.

I am so appreciated your comment and it was good sounds to me. winks

Liebling:-))) said:
How to protect from heart attack is: Avoid high cholesterol with over 200.

Should cut fats and ate more fruits, grains and vegetables.
Light exercise is good for heart
Also a glass of red wine, too. It helps to keep blood pumping throught the veins unclogged.

As I know French eat high fat diets but do not have much heart disease as what we thought but we was told that French use wine with their meals. That´s what we know from the doctor. We used glass of red wine at dinner or relax evenings.

I read somewhere that fish oil is supposed to help prevent heart attacks. Has anyone else heard of that? I don't know if that's true. My dad had a heart attack and was supposed to exercise and go on a diet afterward. He didn't do either one and has had two heart attacks since then. And he still doesn't exercise or eat a good diet and he still smokes too which does not help!

A quick fix won't help - just learn what your body really needs, and set up a routine on getting it regularly.

Fish oil = omega 3 is a type of good fat the body needs. Walnuts aren't too bad either. My ex boyfriend was ordered to have some walnuts for his heart condition by the doc. Or was it for the high blood pressure?

Google it up ;)

You might wanna consult with a doctor or dietician on preventing heart attacks.

Also, I tend to avoid salt due to my distaste for it.. so I doubt I'm at risk for a heart attack anytime soon. But there might be other factors in giving me a heart attack... such as being frightened by my father suddenly making an appearance today!

Oh yes, I forget to add "omega 3", Thank you for remind me, Liza.

Yes, we eat bread and salad/frying oil with "omega 3" quite alot since happened to my hubby last October 2005. We cut 4 pints of coffee into 2 cups of coffee a day.

Are You At Risk?
Last week my doctor made me start taking medicine to reduce my high blood pressure. :(

This week I should get the results for my blood test for cholesterol. I am not looking forward to any more bad news. :(

I hope that I am not at risk for a heart attack.

I need less stress. ;)

Reba said:
I need less stress. ;)

LOL We all do. Perhaps your hubby can give you a massage while you listen to classical music since you can hear. There are a number of ways we all can relax and get the stress off.

I have posted information on alldeaf.com website under General Health what we can take to make sure we can be or ensure our safety from heart attack.

One thing I have not mentioned is that so far, I have not found a book that talked about a natural cure for blood clot. Mostly it would be under doctor's care, but as I mentioned in another post of mine that a woman takes a natural cure (an herbal tea) to dissolve blood clots and thin the blood at the same time. She takes this tea 3 times a week every week. The reason she takes it that often is because she eats dairy foods and meats that contain vitamin K. Info about this is already posted. Click on my username and search for the post that is related or talks about the subject. Take care and God bless!

Note: I should add that if you are not sure about taking natural products that cure or prevent risks of heart attack... you are better off going to your doctor. Those who already know the natural products and how much to use and when to use it, can take good care of themselves without doctor's help. You need someone who has great knowledge to help you get started on self care with natural products. More and more doctors are turning to natural healing by suggestion or prescribing natural products. If you wish to do this on your own, then the ONLY places are the health food stores to start with. Just use good judgment and ASK plenty of questions and understand completely how to do it.

Last edited:
Yes ok I would like you to know about wheatgrass info.

I just want you to know something about it and it helps you prevent from heart attack from wheatgrass and would you like to try it with that info. from www.evergreenjuices.com So keep continuing drink it for your life. So you will still live up to 115 years old

Chlorophyll: Cleanses and rebuilds the bloodstream more efficiently than a transfusion. Is almost identical to human blood. (Haemoglobin)
Builds a high blood count

Provides iron to organs

Counteracts toxins eaten

Improves anemic condition

Help purify the liver

Aids hepatitis improvement

Feeds heart tissues iron

Regulates menstruation

Aids hemophilia condition

Improves blood sugar problems (diabetes)

Improves milk production

Helps sores heal faster

Eliminates body odours

Resists bacteria in wounds

Cleans and deodorizes bowel tissues

Improves nasal drainage

Eliminates bad breath

Relieves sore throat

Makes excellent tooth surgery gargle

Benefits inflamed tonsils

Soothes ulcer tissues

Soothes painful hemorrhoids and piles

Aids catarrhal discharges

Revitalizes vascular system in the legs

Improves varicose veins

Cleans tooth and gum structure in pyorrhoea

Lessens need for underarm deodorizers

Home | What is Wheatgrass? | Nutritional Information
Taste the Difference | Frequent Asked Questions | Evergreen Juices Inc.
Wheatgrass and Cancer | Testimonies | What is Barley Grass?

For more information please sent e-mail to info@evergreenjuices.com

Reba said:
Last week my doctor made me start taking medicine to reduce my high blood pressure. :(

This week I should get the results for my blood test for cholesterol. I am not looking forward to any more bad news. :(

I hope that I am not at risk for a heart attack.

I need less stress. ;)

Last edited:
Back