Are You a Freak?

D

Deaf258

I am! :D

You have completed the test; your score is

Your score is 5!

1-5: You're a freak, and you love it! We do, too.

Take the test HERE!

Your score is 10!

6-10: Let your freak flag shine, honey! Being ''normal'' is boring. Don't be ashamed of your eccentric side. It sets you apart from the pack.

Your score is 14!

11-15: Don't kid yourself into believing you're weird, no matter how trendy it may be at the moment. You're very normal: Love it or leave it. :) :)

Your score is 8!

6-10: Let your freak flag shine, honey! Being ''normal'' is boring. Don't be ashamed of your eccentric side. It sets you apart from the pack.

Your score is 11 :thumb:

11-15: Don't kid yourself into believing you're weird, no matter how trendy it may be at the moment. You're very normal: Love it or leave it.

Your score is 13!

11-15: Don't kid yourself into believing you're weird, no matter how trendy it may be at the moment. You're very normal: Love it or leave it.

Your score is 6!

Your score is 9!

Your score is 11!

Cheri said:

Your score is 14!

11-15: Don't kid yourself into believing you're weird, no matter how trendy it may be at the moment. You're very normal: Love it or leave it. :) :)

I'm the same as Cheri's :)

Your score is 13!

Your score is 10!

I suppose this works for me. LOL.

Malfoyish

Your score is 100!

15-100 you're definelly Not a freak :D by other words BBNT and ur fellowers are behind your back watching you so beware! :P

Now i'm serious:

Your score is 9!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Your score is 100!

15-100 you're definelly Not a freak :D by other words BBNT and ur fellowers are behind your back watching you so beware! :P

Now i'm serious:

Your score is 9!

:rofl: haha.. u are funny :P

Your score is 5!

1-5: You're a freak, and you love it! We do, too.

*shrugs* they make it sound like I'm too much of a "normal" person rather than a "freak"...aw well

Your score is 10!

Your score is 14!

:dance:

Your score is 12!

Hmmm not bad for me!! Heehee...I'm normal yayayay! lol :nana:

Back