Are there any Deaf Ownership of VRS?

Are there any glasses manufactures owned by blind people? Weight loss owned by fat people? lol :)

While I would ordinarily think this funny elsewhere, I don't in this instance seeing as how deaf ownership of all VRSes would be a natural and also the gateway to economic and political power;two things there's a great dearth of.

What was the basis for the citation? I don't think all citations in this industry are necessarily bad........are they?

Very bad and decieving

did ya read the citiation?

utilize sub-brand(s) to identify their VRS.5 Additionally, Eligible Providers must route all VRS calls through a single URL address used by the Eligible Provider to provide its VRS or a URL address it uses to provide VRS in the name of a sub-brand.

same with snapvrs / convo must clearly show both certified vrs and sub contractor together

Very bad and decieving

did ya read the citiation?

utilize sub-brand(s) to identify their VRS.5 Additionally, Eligible Providers must route all VRS calls through a single URL address used by the Eligible Provider to provide its VRS or a URL address it uses to provide VRS in the name of a sub-brand.

same with snapvrs / convo must clearly show both certified vrs and sub contractor together

Qwerty, thanks for that....I will try to remember to go over the language of the citation(s) to satisfy myself that there was deceit.......

Are there any glasses manufactures owned by blind people? Weight loss owned by fat people? lol :)

No offense, those are not even good analogies.

A better analogy would be a wheelchair manufacturer/dealer, ran by leaders in wheelchairs, who knows which product to push because they use the products themselves.

I know you were trying to be funny, but I'm just saying it would be funnier if you can find an analogy that makes a bit more sense.

Convo is now a stand alone cert non white label

I know! PFH, myself and a lotta folks across this land have warm fuzzies over this. :lol:

Hang on, PFH will be here shortly to say something to MacFreak. :lol:

Only.. Temp cert.. Not done yet. Everyone seem thrilled and didnt realized its only temp cert till FCC visiting Convo.

Only.. Temp cert.. Not done yet. Everyone seem thrilled and didnt realized its only temp cert till FCC visiting Convo.

Everyone knows.

However, the only thing that is in the way of an actual certification is FCC visits to ensure that Convo has everything in place.

And they do.

Back