Are stars God's background check on us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The*Empress

Reaction score
After we die, will God look at our natal chart?

I think those stars are like a filing cabinet, kept all the profile and info about us..

That is what I think.

I studied Astrology, and it kinda helps me find out a lot about myself.

:)

If God really exists and is as good as others say he is... then he doesn't need a filing cabinet or anything. He just knows whether you've been good or bad. He's like Santa Claus. Santa knows when you've been good or bad without any mumbo jumbo technology crap.

Oh wait, if Santa doesn't exist... neither does God. Right? :dunno:

Santa Claus did exist, his real name was Saint Nicholas, he died long time ago.

The*Empress said:
But... he couldn't tell if anyone was naughty or nice. ;)

VamPyroX said:
But... he couldn't tell if anyone was naughty or nice. ;)

the song said, "He gonna find out if you're naughty or nice."

He probably asked parents if their kids were good or not.

I think God is older than us maybe billion years old. We humanity are younger to learn the mystery. God found safe place and put new sun to divide the light and dark according to Bible. Possible GOD is related to astrology but I dont know. Because the Bible codes know.

The*Empress said:
the song said, "He gonna find out if you're naughty or nice."

He probably asked parents if their kids were good or not.
I guess Santa is as nosey as God is. ;)

Hey Vamp, do we all have spirit and soul???

Why Soul and spirit are so important?

starrygaze said:
I think God is older than us maybe billion years old. We humanity are younger to learn the mystery. God found safe place and put new sun to divide the light and dark according to Bible. Possible GOD is related to astrology but I dont know. Because the Bible codes know.

God don't have age. God is ageLESS. God is Spirit and it never ages, except the flesh. :)

The*Empress said:
Hey Vamp, do we all have spirit and soul???

Why Soul and spirit are so important?
I don't know if we have a spirit or a soul. We probably don't. :dunno:

stars are not humanity souls
they are just nothing

stars are just in space

Stars are pretty awesome when you think about it, they are hundreds of millions of light-years apart, and yet they are so big we can see them and they look like they are right next to each other, and what's amazing is that if a star is one hundred million lightyears away, then we may be able to see it even tho it doesn't exist anymore because of the time that it takes the light to travel FROM the star to earth!

I also thought it was cool that if we were to take a piece of the sun that is only the size of a pin-head and put it on earth, it's so powerful that nothing could survive within 90 miles of that pin-head size piece!

I think that the stars were put there for people to look at, for us to ponder, and for us to use as a map, they also serve as light on dark nights (as well as the moon), I don't know if you've ever been someplace that had absolutely NO light pollution, but to see the billions of stars glimmering in the sky is an awe-inspiring thing, and I think that's only one of the tiny proofs that god DOES love people.

[edit] Oh! And lets not forget the aurora borealis

frameninefinal.jpg

Northern-04.jpg

northern-lights.jpg

I got to see it a year or so back, it's really an AMAZING thing!!!

When I was young, I see soo much stars and soo beautiful, now, I see some or hardly see some, bec pollutions and bad ozone. But other than that, how awe God has created all of that.

Quote:

The*Empress:

Saint Nicholas was a historical person who later become figure of mythology in Germany and eventually became Santa Claus when it came to America. :)

He put the stars in place & He hung the world in space

God spoke and put the stars in place & hung the world in space..

Amazingly enough people somehow made a picture connecting the stars and coming up with theories like astrology. Astrology was manmade.

Stars were displayed to show God's power that with Him anything is POSSIBLE.

With all the evidence out there that something powerful created us, why cant we be like a child and just believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back