Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?

ravensteve1961 said:
Toonces did you watch Pet Sematary?

Yea... that is one Pet Sematary Part 2 (i think) that about Little boy was played outdoor and somehow drop the ball roll to Road. Semi Truck was drive too fast. So little boy ran to get the ball and the Semi Driver was honk with pull string. Mother was saw him and Scream out of his name. It was too late. Semi truck have no control for brake cuz of too fast and little boy got killed instantly. It was good movie.

mommyof3

I do not think children should watch horror at young age... especially those with huge imaginative mind... however.. movies that are R rated .. some of them i would allow but it depends on what kind of movie it was...

*remembering my first horror movie at age 5 was "children of corn" * lol i never went into corn field after that movie.. and everytime my parents drove through cornfield i would worry endless about having kids show up and kill us all lol... so yea children shouldnt watch R rated horror movies... no way!

btw i have seen pet cemetry... dang scary movie!!! u know waht was surprising? i saw it at school! for science class o.O the point was to discuss if it was real and if it was possible ... all that stuff but stilll we all were only 13 years old!

thats funny, the other day i saw commerical about the movie "bad santa" and i just thought about the kid.... wondered if he actually heard the actor's curses and saw sexuality actions while he worked with him. he looked awfully young to be working around with a sick-o character. mmm. if he was my son, i would make sure they wouldnt put him in certain scenes and the actor would use a different word when curse then they'd edit it in. that could happen, my guess.

ravensteve1961 said:
Did you like the black ghost capture that bad guy? That was the strangest scene in that movie.

Yeah, it was really weird seeing black shadows come out of darkness and take the bad guy away. But I thought it was pretty cool, lol.

e said:
thats funny, the other day i saw commerical about the movie "bad santa" and i just thought about the kid.... wondered if he actually heard the actor's curses and saw sexuality actions while he worked with him. he looked awfully young to be working around with a sick-o character. mmm. if he was my son, i would make sure they wouldnt put him in certain scenes and the actor would use a different word when curse then they'd edit it in. that could happen, my guess.
There's always dubbing their voices. "shoot" is "shit". "fa" is "fuck". It could be done... that's the magic of movies! ;)

Mommyof3 said:
Yea... that is one Pet Sematary Part 2 (i think) that about Little boy was played outdoor and somehow drop the ball roll to Road. Semi Truck was drive too fast. So little boy ran to get the ball and the Semi Driver was honk with pull string. Mother was saw him and Scream out of his name. It was too late. Semi truck have no control for brake cuz of too fast and little boy got killed instantly. It was good movie.

mommyof3

Actually it was the first movie of Pet Sematary, the little boy who ran after the ball when it rolled across the road where the semi truck was speeding and lost control of his truck and ran over the little boy....

Back