Are all relay services alike?

Eileenutah

Reaction score
I'm all new to finding a relay service to use voice/text via computer and my cell phone or the convenience of a specific phone to make calls my voice but see text....I see so many posts on the topic and feel lost. I do not need video asl interpreter. Hoping for some suggestions from you pro's. Thanks:confused:

P3 under Purple have text relay included.

I'm all new to finding a relay service to use voice/text via computer and my cell phone or the convenience of a specific phone to make calls my voice but see text....I see so many posts on the topic and feel lost. I do not need video asl interpreter. Hoping for some suggestions from you pro's. Thanks:confused:

Wow there are alot of relay services out there! Been doing my research and see there is plenty of selection these days:P

are all relay service alike?

yes they all require register phone number before making a relay call

IP certified providers is AT&T, Hamilton, GoAmerica, Sorenson, Sprint, CAC

Mod note:

Alright people, play nice here or expect a PM from us - this is a warning.

Thank you.

in general- yes they all are alike. Each one is same but try to market something a little different why they are better or easier. So whatever you pick, pick one that suit your needs or ease.

Back