Aprils FooL day

My daughter said *There's a spider over your head* :o

I told her *Know what? You are grounded for life* I started to laugh. I never grounded her entire life.

Also, I told her Im preggy.. She was like yea? yay.. I said duh.. im not pregnant. She was like oh MOM!!! You r bad! (she slapped my arm)

I tricked my dad.. Look at your cake.. there's a BANDAID in there.

I just told a classmate that we have a midterm this coming Thursday and she actually freaked out... tsk tsk..

Well..somtimes i do not like fool day... hmmz, depend on what they talk about "seriuos situation"-- for sure i got pissed off.. and if none of serouis situation- just fine as that=good..

um, THAT'S ME! LILY is LILY!

April Fool's Day is officially over, and I haven't been tricked or fooled by anyone in real life. I'm so good. :angel:

Eh it depends on... and also this guy was soooo guillable, let me give you guys a bed time story...

Once up on a time, a guy were sitting on the computer chatting wtih friends on AIM. When a friend of his told him on aim "Hey, we captured Saddam Hussein!" The boy jumped out of his chair and screamed "We captured that fucker, Saddam Hussein!" and ran out of the lab. While he was running out of the room, he said "I'm going downstair to turn on the TV and watch the special report!" 5 minutes passed, he returned to the lab and acted puzzled. However, when he came in the lab and started to look at us and started to realized that it was april fool's day then improvised himself by saying "HAHA I got you all!" Me and other friend said "No, you fucktard, you were fooled big time!" He stood there quietly and started to walk back to his computer slowly.....

The End

Originally posted by Bullshitter
Eh it depends on... and also this guy was soooo guillable, let me give you guys a bed time story...

Once up on a time, a guy were sitting on the computer chatting wtih friends on AIM. When a friend of his told him on aim "Hey, we captured Saddam Hussein!" The boy jumped out of his chair and screamed "We captured that fucker, Saddam Hussein!" and ran out of the lab. While he was running out of the room, he said "I'm going downstair to turn on the TV and watch the special report!" 5 minutes passed, he returned to the lab and acted puzzled. However, when he came in the lab and started to look at us and started to realized that it was april fool's day then improvised himself by saying "HAHA I got you all!" Me and other friend said "No, you fucktard, you were fooled big time!" He stood there quietly and started to walk back to his computer slowly.....

The End

:Owned:!!!

Good story! Goodnight-- time for me to go beddy now??

Originally posted by Bullshitter

The End

:laugh2: (good storytelling)

Back