April Fools Party

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
There's an April Fools Party being hosted at RIT.

April Fools Party

Here's a copy of the flyer that's posted around campus...
ΣΝ - Sigma Nu - ΣΝ
presents

APRIL FOOLS PARTY

sponsored by
NTID STUDENT CONGRESS

WHEN: THURSDAY - APRIL 1ST
TIME: 8 PM - 11 PM
WHERE: FIRESIDE LOUNGE @ SAU
FOOD - DRINKS - DJ - GAGS

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!​
I'm going! It's free... nothing can beat that! :thumb:

Hmm..sounds like fun, but what if it's non-existent??? April Fool's Day??? :P I thought the wedding my sister and brother in law on April 1st, 2000 was a hoax, but it was for real! :lol: They're celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
Hmm..sounds like fun, but what if it's non-existent??? April Fool's Day??? :P I thought the wedding my sister and brother in law on April 1st, 2000 was a hoax, but it was for real! :lol: They're celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow. ;)
I understand how you feel. Yes, it's for real. I went to the one that Sigma Nu hosted 4 years ago on April 1, 2000. I'm sure that Sigma Nu wouldn't want to piss off the public with a joke like this. Heh!

Alex did something like that to us last year. He announced that e was pregnant and a lot of members fell for it. Heh!

You can read it here...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=856

VamPyroX said:
I understand how you feel. Yes, it's for real. I went to the one that Sigma Nu hosted 4 years ago on April 1, 2000. I'm sure that Sigma Nu wouldn't want to piss off the public with a joke like this. Heh!

Alex did something like that to us last year. He announced that e was pregnant and a lot of members fell for it. Heh!

You can read it here...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=856
i read this abt april 1 oh shehsh! i am sure that alex got some people FOOLED DAY!!! wow.... alex got good job!!! :rofl:

TweetyBird said:
i read this abt april 1 oh shehsh! i am sure that alex got some people FOOLED DAY!!! wow.... alex got good job!!! :rofl:
Not many people were fooled by this. I was one of those who was hardly fooled. :nono: Heh!

Are you sure they are having a party? Maybe they just sending invitation out and you show up and there is NO party.. They just fooling you..

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Are you sure they are having a party? Maybe they just sending invitation out and you show up and there is NO party.. They just fooling you..
Nah, it's for real. They hosted a party before for this and it was real. Trust me.

Back