apply college

jessewhitelaw

Reaction score
i did apply for college as RIT and other too
i feel worry that they might 50/50 to accept me?

so what you think chance are ?
i real want go RIT for my future job...

If you did good in high school, I bet they would. I did the early application and easily got in with my high school records and activities. It was the only place I applied to. :eek:

SAT, i hope you score that high and high chances to get in.

im former RIT student. Its not pretty to get in because its tough-

by the way, its pretty much easy to get in NTID. I got in with RIT, only. Then few days later, i got a letter from NTID too. I was like, im in same campus, anyway.

i did apply for college as RIT and other too
i feel worry that they might 50/50 to accept me?

so what you think chance are ?
i real want go RIT for my future job...

I did get into RIT with B+ average high school and mediocre SAT score. But I had kick-ass personal essay, extracurricular activities, recommendations, and a couple of prestigious competitions. That helped me a lot. Although..... I ended up going to Virginia Tech :dunno: Anyway forget about me.... I think you would be just fine as long as you did pretty good in your HS life. :cool2:

If you did good in high school, I bet they would. I did the early application and easily got in with my high school records and activities. It was the only place I applied to. :eek:

:-o damn that's quite bold!

well i did stay school as weekend and after school and my service hour are 250 it should be more than 400 and i never asked for it
and many program i been into.
and i might bad little but not big deal i guess
and i did sent apply like few week ago

Back