Appleseed

Xestor

Reaction score
Appleseed is anime movie and also new too. It will be release. But I got it early. I watch whole appleseed for almost 2 hrs. Its so awsome, because anime combation with real graphic and some cool background, etc! Ofc, it awsome sotry abt Appleseed, due to war bewteen "clone human", real human and cyborg. I forget what's called clone human known as bioware(sp?) have limit emotion and can't have sex, nor join military. Real human can join military, real emotion as same to cyborg. I like cyborg.. Heh. U better watch it or wait till april 14th or 13th, I'm not sure. I got copy appleseed thur internet. ^_^

I downloaded it through the internet also and definetly loved it.

hope there could be a sequel. :D

What exactly is Appleseed? Is it related to the original Appleseed movies?

orginal? I didn't know there's an orginal or whatever like that...but heck, if you don't really know what's appleseed is, it's another series done by the japanese gensis himself, Shirow Masamune, who also done "Ghost in the Shell" series as well.

I never read the Apple Seed manga but will plan to get one sometime.

Yeah, I watched the Appleseed 2004 movie one or two months ago (I posted a topic about it sometimes ago). It was quite good. Much, much better than original movie. The original movie is incredibly dull and boring so of course I was bit anxious about Appleseed 2004 but it end up much better than first one.

Pick up the manga version and read. It is highly recommended but it will require slightly higher level of reading skill to understand or enjoy. Lots of politics and technology terms.

Magatsu said:
Yeah, I watched the Appleseed 2004 movie one or two months ago (I posted a topic about it sometimes ago). It was quite good. Much, much better than original movie. The original movie is incredibly dull and boring so of course I was bit anxious about Appleseed 2004 but it end up much better than first one.

Pick up the manga version and read. It is highly recommended but it will require slightly higher level of reading skill to understand or enjoy. Lots of politics and technology terms.

indeed! ^_^

I also downloading many anime movies, books and i bought some too.

guys, read this and have some pixs, etc http://www.appleseedthemovie.com/

Back