Apple's new handheld, yay!

I am not huge fan of Apple stuffs..

Iphone is actually full PDA/ MDA.. I think Iphone doesn't have keyboard like the KICK

I don't know if Iphone is unlimit plans like sk's unlimited plans for 20 bucks..

Anyway, I better stick with SIDEKICK... Because I am memeber of T-MO SK for 5 or 6 years.. SK IS EVERYTHING!!

Good luck with some of you get Iphone...

Sounds like you didn't read the posts before you say things. It DOES have a keyboard, it's on the screen. Apple used special kind of glass that won't smear much when you type on the screen. It uses a multi-touch technology like they used on their Mac laptops.

I don't think sidekick is everything, the web browser sucks and it needs more RAM, i've pushed it to the limits. If you like the sidekick, that's your opinion. ;)

Sounds like you didn't read the posts before you say things. It DOES have a keyboard, it's on the screen. Apple used special kind of glass that won't smear much when you type on the screen. It uses a multi-touch technology like they used on their Mac laptops.

I don't think sidekick is everything, the web browser sucks and it needs more RAM, i've pushed it to the limits. If you like the sidekick, that's your opinion. ;)
Seq, I actually did read the posts before I put my post comments in your thread.. Because I saw Iphone picture somewhere on internet. I check it out..I did not see any keyboard attact with Iphone and not enough exloped infomations about Iphone...hardly explain how to decrbed itself .... I realized that Iphone use screen with keyboard something like http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/23624-new-gadget-2006-a.html.. .. I believe that it is PDA / MDA style.

I knew you are correct about it .. If you don't mind to be patient with me I just resereach and resouce the facts from Iphone infomations..

Anyway I never own Mac laptop or computer.... I can't deny your facts that sidekick is not everything, web is suck in your opinion. I aware that web brower is suck, slow, and even loa take forever.. I just say as feel like sk is everything to me for AIM, Y! and MSN IMs. emails, calenders, games. those all in one device actually satisfied me..

Just let me know how going with Iphone you will get someday when it release.. :)

Yes, it looks impressive... but it sounds like it's going to be very costly and I doubt it will "replace" the Sidekick quickly. I heard that the iPhone will be limited to one carrier or something. Remember, not all mobile phone carriers are deaf-friendly.

Yea, gotta agree with you.

SK don't support google map... :nono:

It is confirmed that the iphone can display a keyboard in widescreen mode which means it is bigger keyboard than it is on the portiat mode. That's good for people who needs to type on a bigger format or smaller format. :)

XBGMER,

iPhone does have keyboard.. a Full QWERTY soft keyboard
Apple - iPhone - High Technology - Multi-touch

SK and others has "hard" keyboard
boult, Thanks for link.. Yeah IpHONE is exactly some of PDA/ MDA device have a full qwerty soft keyboard also.

Iphone is not my things, not because of expensive $$$$.. I just know ZERO about apple stuffs and etc.. ;)

As just curious as I ask you something if you dont mind? I am just wondering if Any IMS service attach on Iphone like MDA??

boult, Thanks for link.. Yeah IpHONE is exactly some of PDA/ MDA device have a full qwerty soft keyboard also.

Iphone is not my things, not because of expensive $$$$.. I just know ZERO about apple stuffs and etc.. ;)

As just curious as I ask you something if you dont mind? I am just wondering if Any IMS service attach on Iphone like MDA??
NO IPhone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is not a MDA Jobs never called it that way.. It's 3 in one... iPod, mobile phone and internet communication device. Although iPHone is more than a PDA and more like a smartphone.

Apple Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was a PDA which Apple don't make anymore.

What is MDA? do you mean T-Mobile MDA which is a Windows-Mobile based PDA cellularphone so?

If you explored the link I gave you the other day in my previous post, you would find out by then. Now, so far, Jobs announced that iPhone has SMS text messaging. And since that iPhone is software upgradeable so that could mean that iChat (Instant messaging client) may be added later so who knows. For more specs on IPhone <-- click here. and official iPhone website: Apple

NO IPhone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is not a MDA Jobs never called it that way.. It's 3 in one... iPod, mobile phone and internet communication device. Although iPHone is more than a PDA and more like a smartphone.

Apple Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was a PDA which Apple don't make anymore.

What is MDA? do you mean T-Mobile MDA which is a Windows-Mobile based PDA cellularphone so?

If you explored the link I gave you the other day in my previous post, you would find out by then. Now, so far, Jobs announced that iPhone has SMS text messaging. And since that iPhone is software upgradeable so that could mean that iChat (Instant messaging client) may be added later so who knows. For more specs on IPhone <-- click here. and official iPhone website: Apple
Boult, you should notice that "The Apple iPhone (styled iPhone) is a combination camera phone, PDA, multimedia player, and wireless communication device " from IPhone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . therefore, Iphone is PDA..

Anyway Yeah I talk about T-mobile MDA.. but I am wrong, because Iphone is not MDA.. you are right.. ha !

Iphone provide service like SMS.. No IMS?? No unlimited plan??? oh pain, SMS would charge for per mins or words .. I guess IpHone 's service is sucks! but for someone want to buy this and don't mind to spend their money on sms service... Plus Cingular business is no longer since AT&T recently adopted Cingular Wireless by Jan 12, 2007.

I said "more than a PDA and more like a smartphone"

SMS is included in unlimited data plan if you subscribe to that plan only like one would do same thing with SK.

Apple may add iChat for AIM/Jabber support in the future.. only Apple control which software will be offered. since iPhone is closed system which is good because it keep hacker away like we have been hearing about Paris' SK being hacked many time eh.

I said "more than a PDA and more like a smartphone"

SMS is included in unlimited data plan if you subscribe to that plan only like one would do same thing with SK.

Apple may add iChat for AIM/Jabber support in the future.. only Apple control which software will be offered. since iPhone is closed system which is good because it keep hacker away like we have been hearing about Paris' SK being hacked many time eh.

Yeah and also to keep from developers messing around with the network, too. Apple doesn't want to have more tech support on not neccessary issues.

I believe that Apple wouldn't change their codename.
Burnette

Poor Cisco can't own Apple.

Back