Apple seeks patent for hearing aids

I never seen new hearing device!, I search device FM devices and device high more sound, I like devices,
I didn't notice see notice it! it new device apples I research!

edit : Apple Plans Hearing Aid Social Networking - Slashdot

I really can't understand your posts.

Apple is NOT getting in the business of manufacturing hearing aids. They are developing a protocol for their phones to work seamlessly with aids developed by existing hearing aid manufacturers.

So far they have only filed patents for this. According to reps I've spoken with at Naida, they have not released any information beyond the patent applications. Apple files patents almost every day, and often never uses them. While I am excited about the prospect of being able to program my own aids and stream wirelessly without a streamer, I am not holding my breath that this will come come out anytime soon.

I really can't understand your posts.

Apple is NOT getting in the business of manufacturing hearing aids. They are developing a protocol for their phones to work seamlessly with aids developed by existing hearing aid manufacturers.

So far they have only filed patents for this. According to reps I've spoken with at Naida, they have not released any information beyond the patent applications. Apple files patents almost every day, and often never uses them. While I am excited about the prospect of being able to program my own aids and stream wirelessly without a streamer, I am not holding my breath that this will come come out anytime soon.

Travis writes in ASL syntax.

Naida is a product of Phonak, so you've spoken with the reps at Phonak, not Naida, I'm guessing.

Although they're called hearing aids they can sometimes be as much of a hindrance as a help. Catch an unfamiliar accent and the attention might be on just parsing the words, let alone moving the conversation forward. Apple is applying for a patent on a technique that would take the guesswork out of listening by smoothing out all the quirks. The proposed idea would convert speech to text and back, using the switch to remove any unusual pronunciation or too-quick talking before it reaches the listener's ear. Not surprisingly for a company that makes phones and tablets, the hearing aid wouldn't always have to do the heavy lifting, either: iOS devices could handle some of the on-the-fly conversion, and pre-recorded speech could receive advance treatment to speed up the process.

Travis writes in ASL syntax.

Naida is a product of Phonak, so you've spoken with the reps at Phonak, not Naida, I'm guessing.

Yes I missing to reading! I have Nadia Phonak :) I tell you! yes I have ASL! :lol:

Back