Apple Event - 10/20/10

I hope for new mac computer. They haven't make announcement at all.
And of course, new Mac OS X 10.7 code "lion"

I hope that addition to updated iLife '11 which may be FaceTme and iChat on Mac.

this is new update?

A new version of OS X? Tiny MacBook Airs? Verizon iPhone announcements? FaceTime to Mac and PC? Tomorrow never knows... but Steve Jobs probably does.

Apple® will broadcast its October 20 event online using Apple’s industry-leading HTTP Live Streaming, which is based on open standards. Viewing requires either a Mac running Safari on Mac OS X version 10.6 Snow Leopard, an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 3.0 or higher, or an iPad™. The live broadcast will begin at 10:00 a.m. PDT on October 20, 2010 at Apple.

No live captioning but you can read Live text on Engadget online.

New apps for Mac

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNTZZucTW0[/ame]

I installed the Facetime beta for my Mac Pro and communicated with my gf via the iPhone 4 in the other room. Pretty cool. :)

Yeah, I already installed it in my MacBook. FaceTime still be beta. No word about FaceTime to PC, Steve Jobs says???

App Store for Mac, it should be interesting and make much easy to search on what you want, with well feedback. It's better than look up on web which is much hassel and difficult to download. Rare have problem. ha. That mean, I have to upgrade 10.7. Ohhh! For $39

:hmm: Wonders what's next after Mac OS X ends at 10.9....probably MiOS like XBGMR showed in the link. I guess it will be roughly 5 years from now. It's possible it will be a complete overhaul all over again like they did with before Mac OS X existed.

Oh wow, I won't surprise if next Mac OS require Apple to approve or deny the apps before goes to app store.

:hmm: Wonders what's next after Mac OS X ends at 10.9....probably MiOS like XBGMR showed in the link. I guess it will be roughly 5 years from now. It's possible it will be a complete overhaul all over again like they did with before Mac OS X existed.

You guys should be glad that more and more business adopt the cult of apple ipad & iphone for business. For example Bank of america & Citibank consider to switch from blackberry to iphone. read more: Source. Possbile, Business will ready to adopt mac for their priority as first and furthermore.

hmm, actually now Im considering to buy a iPod touch, as it takes camera and facetime too, its reviews are great, I just read this one, and stunned.

HEY NeverMind... I dont want to hijack this .. i decided to create another thread.. :D

Back