Apple devices

None of the phone networks here have any information about getting one, which is pathetic. Only Apple has info, and that's if you want to buy one from them directly (which is $749 for the 6 16GB edition)

None of the phone networks here have any information about getting one, which is pathetic. Only Apple has info, and that's if you want to buy one from them directly (which is $749 for the 6 16GB edition)
Patience is required.

My apple website down here in Australia costs are different than USA

I am getting the iPhone Plus 64gb which would cost me $1,129

I plan to buy iphone 6 Plus. I have not decided GB. I am surprised that Apple only offers 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB. Not longer offers 32GB.

I might take either 64GB or 128GB.

I plan to buy iphone 6 Plus. I have not decided GB. I am surprised that Apple only offers 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB. Not longer offers 32GB.

I might take either 64GB or 128GB.

I think they kept 16gb and removed 32gb as part of cunning strategy to make people pay for iCloud - 20gb for $0.99/month because 5gb free won't be enough.

many people will probably get 16gb cuz it's all they can afford and it will eventually force them to get 20gb iCloud. :hmm:

since I'm eligible for upgrade next year.... I guess there will be 6S so I'll get that and 32gb.... or 64? :hmm:

Patience is required.

My apple website down here in Australia costs are different than USA

I am getting the iPhone Plus 64gb which would cost me $1,129

:shock: I did not realize the difference between our countries was that big! My wife is looking to get the Plus 64 gb for 399.00.....

I can pre-order iPhone 6 plus 64gb on September 12 but I'm eligible for upgrade after September 14. I believe iPhone 6s for per-orders will be sold out in one day tomorrow. Apple is aiming for 10 million units by the end of September with another 70 million units by the end of the fourth quarter.

I will preorder iPhone 6 Plus on September 12 at 3 am.

since I'm eligible for upgrade next year.... I guess there will be 6S so I'll get that and 32gb.... or 64? :hmm:

Even though I am eligible for upgrade now, but I don't want to upgrade into

Congratulations! This line is upgrade eligible for a new smartphone with $0 down on AT&T Next; a new way to upgrade each year and get our new lower rate plans. Reminder: Taxes are due at the time of purchase.

I wait until Dec. 2 when my contract expires. Oh, yes, also I wait until iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus mishaps will be resolved like previous iphones.

Actual, if it wasn't for Apple introduce iPhone in first place, then there wouldn't be hype-popular smartphone in market. That mean, without iPhone, you won't see "better" Samsung smartphone.

2007 - Ballmer: iPhone has “no chance” of gaining significant market share | Ars Technica

5 years later... Here's What Steve Ballmer Thought About The iPhone Five Years Ago - Business Insider

eh.... the author is missing one crucial thing... all these technology that Samsung has.... doesn't even exist in America yet but now America's starting to catch up especially with NFC.

Samsung is a Korean company.... their products are designed with what Korea has. Apple is an American company. Apple designs and sells iPhone with American infrastructure in mind. Apple is one of the most successful companies with extremely large amount of free cash in its pocket. They're not stupid. They can easily include all the stuff that Samsung has but what's the point if we don't have anything for it in here? Absolutely useless and pointless.

Are you able to use your Galaxy to pay for subway/bus fare? Is your Galaxy as secured as iPhone? (that's why iPhone refuses to include memory card slot and allows it to serve as USB thumbdrive).

and did you know your Galaxy is already outdated? Most of Samsung & Korean/Japanese phones sold here are already outdated by current Asian standard. They're actually leftovers from 1-2 years ago. In plain English.... your Galaxy is "hot" now here in America but it was "hot" in Korea 2 years ago.

Not sure if I will upgrade to a 6 or not. I am not a fan of huge phones. I will have to hold one and decide then.

I have an iPad, Mini and a 4s. Never saw a reason to upgrade to a 5 for me.

Back