Apple CEO, Steve Jobs resigns!

Uhm, I wouldn't be surprised if Steve actually does some of the programming himself. He needed a team of great minds to work with him to see his ideas become reality.

no, why should we worship them? its silly, thats all im saying. I have more respect for someone like Bruce Lee, or Neil Armstrong, or Duke Ellington, or John Walker or even Bob Marley real people who did real work, not some business busy bodies who actually got other people doing their work...

Steve Jobs made Deaf life lot easy to use computer and mobile for communication to everyone like internet, relay,videophone, etc than landline telephone.

Alright, Tim have been doing as CEO when Steve was absent from office.

Tim Cook has also entered Apple in 1998 to present. He has 30 years of experience with the computer industry. He was a CEO of IBM back then.

no, why should we worship them? its silly, thats all im saying. I have more respect for someone like Bruce Lee, or Neil Armstrong, or Duke Ellington, or John Walker or even Bob Marley real people who did real work, not some business busy bodies who actually got other people doing their work...

Did Steve Jobs piss in your cereal or something?

no, i just don't give a flying fuck about Steve Jobs, he's just another boss of a big company, who cares if its Apple. besides i dont like Apple, why? because when you buy Apple, you Never actually owns the devices but 'the permission to use it" AND extending this they mislead you to have 'all this' yet, in reality you have to buy buy buy buy more its a trap, fuck it, its aren't right.
Programs, information should be Free, Power to the People, information Belongs to People, Not fucking Apple!

grummer, you are seriously misinformed and your tin foil hat ... doesn't look good on you.

Steve Jobs made only $1 a year and even with stocks, he didn't accept compensation so Apple bought him a jet. Steve Jobs loves his own company, Apple and it shows through his products.

He saved Apple from going bankrupt. Many people thought Apple was dying. He literally turned Apple into one of the most valuable companies in the world, having more money than Microsoft or Chevron or Exxon. That says a lot.

SEriously, was there an iPhone before iPhone? A real tablet computer before iPad? Microsoft tried with Windows tablet and it failed. I remember in 2001 when tablet computing was the "future" but it's just the same old Windoze on tablet and the user interface was awkward. It doesn't feel natural. It has too many steps. It's hard to use it.

That's where iOS comes in - it is a new operating system with touchscreen in mind - it's built for touchscreen. And you know that it works so damn well!

no, i just don't give a flying fuck about Steve Jobs, he's just another boss of a big company, who cares if its Apple. besides i dont like Apple, why? because when you buy Apple, you Never actually owns the devices but 'the permission to use it" AND extending this they mislead you to have 'all this' yet, in reality you have to buy buy buy buy more its a trap, fuck it, its aren't right.
Programs, information should be Free, Power to the People, information Belongs to People, Not fucking Apple!

I think he did piss into your bowl of cereal.

so... how do programmers and innovators pay for their bills like food and rent?

Did you know Steve Jobs forced RIAA and MPAA to be more affordable? Did you know that Steve Jobs has enabled music artists to no longer depend on greedy music records corporations to spread their music and to make some decent money from it? Did you know Steve Jobs forced greedy corporations to bend over and kiss customers' ass? Did you know Steve Jobs basically revolutionized how industry should cater to customers and listem to them?

Steve Jobs did not make you or other people to buy buy buy every single product that came out. It's people's choice to buy it or not. In fact - many of my friends did not buy every new products it came out because their old version still works fine. How many products like this have you seen can work for more than several years?

Based on your post - why don't you work for free?

The greatest people change the world because they surrounded themselves with brilliant minds.

Neil Armstrong made one small step for man but hundreds of brilliant NASA people together made one giant leap for mankind. Bruce Lee did not make movies all by himself. He trained with brilliant fighters, choreographers, movie people, etc to make great movies.

Apple is great job for design on Macbook and it's better ever I had and it's works fine for over 5 years and it still fast enough for almost everything. Most of my friends/customers's PC laptop worn out under 3-4 years.

OSX Lion is only $30 that's pretty afford and come with a lot apps that I need like PDF, ISO burner, and instant messaging (AIM,YIM,MSN, and other) that's they built-in OSX.

Windows 7 Ultimate is $219 but no PDF, no iso burner, instant messaging (MSN ONLY), etc. It's so silly for $219 come with missed apps for business and student.

Troll_Face_U_MAD_RE_wrestling_1-s407x405-126802-580.jpg

Apple is great job for design on Macbook and it's better ever I had and it's works fine for over 5 years and it still fast enough for almost everything. Most of my friends/customers's PC laptop worn out under 3-4 years.

OSX Lion is only $30 that's pretty afford and come with a lot apps that I need like PDF, ISO burner, and instant messaging (AIM,YIM,MSN, and other) that's they built-in OSX.

Windows 7 Ultimate is $219 but no PDF, no iso burner, instant messaging (MSN ONLY), etc. It's so silly for $219 come with missed apps for business and student.

I agree with you. My PC desktop and desktop worn out under 3-4 years. I was back to Mac since 1995. I don't understand why Grummer dislike Steve Jobs.

:laugh2: at Grummer's POV about Steve Jobs. No no, I disagree with that. Don't you realize how much he has invested into Apple? Billion times than you think! Why don't you try doing that on your own. I bet you will fail. No one can beat Steve Jobs!

look, i dont care, I repeat i dont care, get over it, not everyone worships an Apple CEO let alone A CEO, it's this like a football star of the businessworld, do you REALLY care about the businessworld?
i honesty couldnt careless, especially when it comes to attention 'because it matters with 'popular media or popular technology' i mean this is the Only reason you folks Care about SJ...shrugs...im not coming back to this thread, its full of Apple freaks

he's just another CEO, whoopedoo!

Yeah, right. I don't think so. He's not another CEO. He's unique to the company. Do you realize how much work do CEO have? You can't see it for yourself unless you work as a CEO, you would get a headache in a instant.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Grummer said:
look, i dont care, I repeat i dont care, get over it, not everyone worships an Apple CEO let alone A CEO, it's this like a football star of the businessworld, do you REALLY care about the businessworld?
i honesty couldnt careless, especially when it comes to attention 'because it matters with 'popular media or popular technology' i mean this is the Only reason you folks Care about SJ...shrugs...im not coming back to this thread, its full of Apple freaks

U mad? If you care about expensive exotic cars. Get your ass out of the house and ger rich. :)

Back