applause to oceanbreeze!

FeistyChick

Reaction score
:applause: for finally REVEALING HER PICTURE!!! :nana: :D

see it wasn't that hard!!! :nana: AND you are not looking so bad either! :squint:

the funny thing is, i had a different visualization of you! and your picture is far a lot better than my visualization! :lol: i pictured you as short haired, heavyset and rose ann barr look alike!!! :-x :D :angel:

:applause: for finally REVEALING HER PICTURE!!! :nana: :D

see it wasn't that hard!!! :nana: AND you are not looking so bad either! :squint:

the funny thing is, i had a different visualization of you! and your picture is far a lot better than my visualization! :lol: i pictured you as short haired, heavyset and rose ann barr look alike!!! :-x :D :angel:

:lol: Thank you, FeistyChick! See what happens when I'm NOT being pressured?! ;)

Actually, I have short hair now, or shorter hair. But, Roseanne Barr I am NOT! lol

You may or may not know this, but I was very sick last year. I was on bedrest for about 8 mos. Due to all that, I ended up cutting my hair. In that picture/avatar, my hair was down to my rear. My hair is now shoulder length.

Incidently, the picture is about 18 mos old. It was taken in Nov '04. I'm gonna try to get an updated picture to share soon.

Take care :)

:lol: Thank you, FeistyChick! See what happens when I'm NOT being pressured?! ;)

Actually, I have short hair now, or shorter hair. But, Roseanne Barr I am NOT! lol

You may or may not know this, but I was very sick last year. I was on bedrest for about 8 mos. Due to all that, I ended up cutting my hair. In that picture/avatar, my hair was down to my rear. My hair is now shoulder length.

Incidently, the picture is about 18 mos old. It was taken in Nov '04. I'm gonna try to get an updated picture to share soon.

Take care :)

Yes fiestychick was right... i imaged you as sickly looking gal... but your avatar looks soooooooo great better than my imagination.. you are beautiful...

Very nice picture Oceanbreeze. :P

Sorry it took me so long to notice. I have my AllDeaf settings on text only, so I don't see avatars and photos unless I intentionally click on them.

Very nice picture Oceanbreeze. :P

Sorry it took me so long to notice. I have my AllDeaf settings on text only, so I don't see avatars and photos unless I intentionally click on them.

:) Its okay, Reba. That pic is kinda old. It's also cropped to edit out the children. The original picture is with myself and my niece and nephew. I didn't feel comfy showing their picture on here, so I did some playing around with the picture before I posted it.

Now, please guys...The "OB SHOW" is over.

I don't like this much attention! :Oops:

Yea I would have to agree with everyone and you do look good even if you are in short or long hair. :D

Back