*appears in a puff of smoke* Hi :D

Isaac

Reaction score
New here, duh lol

wanting to learn more about normal people who speak a different language and share a cultural bond....who just so happen to not be able to hear.

Hello everyone. My name is Isaac I can hear, don't hold it against me LOL....nobody's perfect :)

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Yeah, you are absolutely correct that we are not perfect but we can do anything but not able to hear. You will learn a lot about us, Deafies and HOH (Hard Of Hearing) on our experiences and discuss or debate on any topic. So have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello - I'm not perfect, but I am deaf.

Hi and I'm not perfect and I can hear...so what does that say.

That whether you hear or not doesn't make you any better or any worse than anyone else.

People who judge screw it up for everyone :)

Thanks for the Hullo.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Yeah, you are absolutely correct that we are not perfect but we can do anything but not able to hear. You will learn a lot about us, Deafies and HOH (Hard Of Hearing) on our experiences and discuss or debate on any topic. So have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Haha Thanks...That was a pleasant and formal welcome, are you the noob welcoming pro round these parts :)

I look forward to learning much more, and will check out the other areas on here. THanks!

Hi and I'm not perfect and I can hear...so what does that say.

That whether you hear or not doesn't make you any better or any worse than anyone else.

People who judge screw it up for everyone :)

Thanks for the Hullo.

I agree, Judges screw things up for everyone. Welcome to the forums.

I am holding my breath away from puff of smoke! Hello and Welcome here :)

Back