Aol

R

RatPirate

It is good? How cost? I need to know... Which good for internet. I am sick of dumb send me "Search for" I cant look my yahoo email damn it...

Zericsrats said:
It is good? How cost? I need to know... Which good for internet. I am sick of dumb send me "Search for" I cant look my yahoo email damn it...

AOL is 21.95 a monthly

VamPyroX said:
What do you mean by "search"?

When I going check my yahoo email then pop to say "Search the web" I try off the computer for five min. I am go check again. It wont let me look yahoo email... What the fuck this...

It's probably cuz of spyware something. Can you show me what it looksl ike? Turning off your computer every single time isn't always the solution.

AOL is 21.95 a month. I think that's for regular dial-up access. One thing you have to worry about, is security. Not too many people know this, but AOL have a secret keyword that has all your information. Your phone number, address, and credit card numbers. Just so happens that some AOL script kiddies have access to it. So you might want to think about that before signing up to them.

As for the search the web thing I'd use Ad-ware and CWShedder and maybe Hijackthis

Just because you have problems accessing the internet doesn't mean you should sign up for a new ISP.

I have AOL 9.0 And it cost me 23.99 a month. (They have Super Buddy emotions, wallpaper, antivirus email, spam blocked. and many more)

Yes I like AOL, Sometimes it can be pain in the butt.

They also have MSN Service which I heard it is cheaper than AOL. My sister has MSN You could ask her how much is her monthly Bill.:)

Kenmha said:
AOL is 21.95 a month. I think that's for regular dial-up access. One thing you have to worry about, is security. Not too many people know this, but AOL have a secret keyword that has all your information. Your phone number, address, and credit card numbers. Just so happens that some AOL script kiddies have access to it. So you might want to think about that before signing up to them.

Uhh, not quite right :)

Your account information is stored in the Customer Resource Database. This is only accessible to special accounts and even those can only see/modify parts. For instance Tech Support doesn't need to see your billing information.
Access to this database is also restricted to those on the AOL Campus or using Special Dial In numbers.
It's not something anyone can access, not even a script kiddie. Some have claimed to have hacked it, but likely not.

i used has aol... my uncle told me tht it cost money.. so we use comcast.net also it is cable internet.. it cost abt 14.95.. it is much cheaper if u have cable speed for internet.. it will be worth it..

panda manda said:
i used has aol... my uncle told me tht it cost money.. so we use comcast.net also it is cable internet.. it cost abt 14.95.. it is much cheaper if u have cable speed for internet.. it will be worth it..

Does this ISP cover Virginia areas, too? Or is they cover only Midwest states?

Last edited:
Deathpit said:
Does this ISP cover Virginia areas, too? Or is they cover only Midwest states?
I'm pretty sure they do, since Comcast is the biggest cable company in the United States and is almost everywhere in the United States. Other cable companies like Cox.Net and Adelphia.Net serve in Virginia as well.

AOL is actually $23.90 a month, it's not worth ur time, because it's overpriced dial up software, there is plenty other better dial up offerings for less than that, u can even surf on ur own choice of web browser and view e-mails on ur own choice of e-mail programs. I am on my broadband internet services getting up to 50 times the speed of dial up. Good luck!

What the fuck.. AOL is a rip-off. Just look for your local cable internet and subcribe.

Back