anyone?

Solo Cup

Reaction score
anyone have experience when you was disaapeared from your old world and enter the new world? or you just want to be disaapeared but it never happening?

:confused: can u please rephrase ur question or give an example if u have 1 to give q

:confused: I don't know what you're trying to ask us about? Can you clarify it a bit better so we can have the answers if we do have it! ;)

:dunno: what ur talk about ? *scratch my head* i think maybe that person is trying to say move to new place as new world and leave old place as new life ??? I just try my best to figure out what that person trying to ask ...

warwithgoody said:
anyone have experience when you was disaapeared from your old world and enter the new world? or you just want to be disaapeared but it never happening?

Do you mean like someone disappeared from their lives, and went to a different place to start something new? IE: new social life, new job, new culture?

Hope I cleared up what you were trying to say.

warwithgoody said:

Happened to me, I sometime wish I can disappear from USA and sneak around Europe for few years then come back. That's my imagine but won't be happen anyway.

I think what he is tryin to say .. let me give u a exampe of mine...
When i was little girl, I was soo invovled with deaf culture, its a deaf world to me..it was just my life about that. Deaf friends, ONLY..no hearing, and having fun and I lived in Phx. But til I was 8 I moved to CG where there were no deaf, or deaf school or anythin like deaf community .. it was a new world and a new life for me, I went to hearing, more talking, got CI..losing my deaf life, friends and the world. I disappeared that world cuz of my mom...then appear a new world of hearin cuz of my mom .. But I wish I could disappear the hearing world..to be into TWO worlds into ONE world=Deaf + Hearing = One World. Its what that quote is tryin to ask .. I think so, hope it clears you good and hope my story helps. G'day!

Back