Anyone work at Target?

racheleggert

Reaction score
I applied online for a part time job at Target in Downtown Minneapolis monday this week. I am curious how long before I know they are going to call a person for interview?

Do anyone like working at Target? If do, what is benefit for working at Target?

I appreciate your time to answer my question.

I am teammember as warehouse worker of Target Distribution Center in Virginia. Yes i do love my job and been working for 3 years. I am not sure which position you applying for. Were you talked about Target store? Not warehouse correct? They got everything in benefit lthat have a heath/auto insurance, dentist/eye insurance, oh and 401k included too. Yeah That's pretty much of everything they have. I am sure they will take you to tour around what you will do if you got a job there and pre-interview, and then in a few days later, they will call you for a final interview after that they will tell you to hired or not. they are a greatest business company ever!

Target Warehouses in USA dont hire people who want to work in part-times. Stores only. i just let you know that.

Good luck!

Don't work for Target...period. They will treat you miserable....been there and done that.

No way, they aren't allowed to do that in our target company. they should to get fired for that if you report them to your GL or MGL. It isn't easy to get a job at Target.

It usually depends on the store.

What I suggest you do is call them to follow up a week later. :)

Some stores have heavy demand for employees, so those will call out within days.

Some stores have steady demand, so they call within a week or two.

Some stores have very low demand, so they call within a month or two.

One time, I applied for a job at Sam's Club and they didn't call me until 4 months later. :shock:

Yeah, oh and If you keep calling them and show how interested you are in. they will call you for interview fast than keep you wait longer. that's what i did but I didn't call. I went to warehourse by myself and asking them "Hiring? i am really interested to get a job i am really forward looking to get this job" etc. they will like that. Just keep brothers on them.

Back