Anyone with obsessive/disgruntled ex-wifes?

Nesmuth

Reaction score
Today I got visited by a pair of cops who got a tip that I could be hurting someone. The same thing happened at the same time last year with a tip from the Orange police department. And for sure this will happen next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.

This is my ex-wife's doing to commemorate the anniversary of our split which happens to be on June 30. Its the notion of her sending cops to me for whatever connocted reason in hopes I'd be caught doing somethig stupid and get in trouble for it. This is typical of someone who has nothing to do but create trouble.

2 weeks ago I told my cardiologist that I fear my ex-wife would be doing something like this to commemorate the anniversary split. He's prescribed a sleep aid to help me sleep because I had been losing sleep over this.

Anyone in AD dealing with obsessive/disgruntled ex-wives? Lets hear the stories!

Richard

Have you spoken to a lawyer? S/he should be able to advise you - what options you have and what you can do about it.

Assuming that these allegations aren’t true, why can’t you get your ex-wife’s ass busted for filing a false police report? The Runaway Bride is knee deep in doggy-doo for doing exactly that.

I've spent over $3,500 in attorney fees to get her to leave me alone. We're dealing with a major cuckoo who has the feminist organizations acting as her shields. I already have 2 lawyers dealing with her. The cops mentioned 'false information' as they both walked out of my place.

Richard

nesmuth, your attorney shouldnt have to be involved in this one. contact the police department and let them know that you want to file charges against her for filing a false report and harassment.

the only ex-wife i have to deal with is my husband's, but let me tell ya, she makes life hell. we have a court order requiring her to not call unless there is an emergency, but still she calls and harasses him at work, which not only disrupts his work day, but that of his receptionist who must interpret for him as well. but if we have her charged with contempt for calling, she will just show up at his office and cause a scene like she did last week. consequently, the CEO of the company will be seeking a restraining order against her.

i have been married to my husband for over 3 years now and there hasn't been a day of peace from her in all the time i have known him, and we have drained our life savings, retirement, and life insurance policy to pay for attorney fees.

I think she should be charged for "false report", and this is a misdeameanor in court cases. Like Eve said, contact the police about this and let them know you want to charge her so she can leave you alone.

I have an ex-wife, too...but fortunately for me, it was my husband who had to share a bed with her. They were married for five years.

She is mother to our oldest two children, and I can't stand her. She calls this house every 20 minutes, whining about whatever problem it is that she's currently having - and she makes it OUR problem. She's completely reliant on public transportation, which means we have to tell her to meet us an hour or two or three, EARLIER than we're supposed to meet. It's sad when she's late for that too. She leaves 15-minute messages on our answering machine ordering the kids to pick up the phone...meanwhile, the kids are outside playing with their friends and don't want to talk to her.

Anyway...if anyone would like to run her over for me, I would be very appreciative.

Malfoyish said:
I have an ex-wife, too...but fortunately for me, it was my husband who had to share a bed with her. They were married for five years.

She is mother to our oldest two children, and I can't stand her. She calls this house every 20 minutes, whining about whatever problem it is that she's currently having - and she makes it OUR problem. She's completely reliant on public transportation, which means we have to tell her to meet us an hour or two or three, EARLIER than we're supposed to meet. It's sad when she's late for that too. She leaves 15-minute messages on our answering machine ordering the kids to pick up the phone...meanwhile, the kids are outside playing with their friends and don't want to talk to her.

Anyway...if anyone would like to run her over for me, I would be very appreciative.

Ohh! Me! ME!!! I'll do it!!

:rofl:

Oceanbreeze said:
Ohh! Me! ME!!! I'll do it!!

:rofl:

:rofl: Would love to see the wheelchair to get run over!!!

This is sad story. I have experienced with my exh's exwife, exmistresses and exgirlfriend calling him all hour of the day and needing his help and he run over there. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr They know that we were married so do my exh but he didnt care. So I had to divorced him and have a peace of mind. :D

Ex Wives Club

"Our" ex (actually HIS) does not bother us anymore. Not after I sent her ONE DOZEN black baloons for her 50th birthday TO HER JOB. The baloons had "50" printed on them. She never wants people to know how old she is. Heh, heh. She is the type who is always having something done to her face -- she almost looks like Michael Jackson! Chuckle.

On the Other Side of Coin

I dont have an ex to deal with but I am an ex to my ex-husband and his wife. I am sure that they have stories about me but Ive gone out of my way to be extremely courteous and polite. I just hope that they are not spreading stories about me out there to other folks! There is always 2 sides to this and a third one from his wife s perspective. :ugh:

Richard,
As somebody mentioned, you should talk to the police about this....we get people asking for information like this all the time (usually it involves child custody disputes, etc). Speak to an officer about it and they can advise you of what your options are...They may tell you to see the local court commissioner or magistrate...they may tell you to talk to an attorney (doubtful). The one thing they will do, however, is give you (you may have to ask) is for an event ID number or incident number. This is more or less a record of whats taking place. Then, two weeks from now when the police show up on your doorstep, you can explain what is going on, and that you've spoken to officer so and so about it.

If you need any assistance or if it seems like your local police aren't willing to assist, please feel free to contact me in private.

Oh dear, Nesmuth, Eve and Malyoisch!

I know it's not easy to strangle with your partner's ex....

It look like that exs are jealous of your new life with your new partner.

I know it's not easy to strangle with your partner's ex....
Actually, "strangling" would be quite simple, but I have never been known to take the easy way out ;)

You're right, Liebling, I think she is jealous and it is making her crazy(er).

Next visit will be from animal control in which she done last year after the cops. Animal control is already familiar with the problem and will give her a hard time when she calls again.

Richard

Back