Anyone who you do have member of detective online?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
If you do have member of detective online for investigating people's background and what I need to know about the info. "Jonathan Cash Walker" originally from Tamas,Illinois. He was killed by 3 different stories from gossip. I really not know much experienced about find exactly what was caused him to death that he himself was deaf and black guy was graduated from Illinois School for the Deaf and He been assault to one of guy and then guy calling up his friends of gang group was looking for him and finally found him then beat him up to death.and the other story that he himself did killed by self by laid on the railroad waiting for the train coming to hit him and his body had been tore up all over. and the other story that he was assault to innocent woman and she killed him with gunshot to death that she has the right to do for self-defence. I am confused which one is the right one or all of 3 different stories are together were the same incident that time. What I see in visual of my mind that means he himself did punch to innocent guy's face and took guy's girlfriend with Jon and he open her purse and look for the address of her residence and take her to her home and open door and somehow she has beside the gun in her house and grab the gun and shotgun at him to death then she called her friends of guys to pick up that guy's death to leave it on the rail road and wait for train comes to hit him and tear his body off and so that there is no more evidence for that incident. and she clean around the house. So after all the evidence is clean. So she and her friends of guys says nothing about what was happened to him. That train man driver reportedly police that bleed was splashed on the front of hood by train and found the parts of body were tore apart and the investigation was trying to find the clue but none found evidence. But some people overheard gunshot from their neighborhood and they did reportedly too. So detective agent found the evidence of gun belongs to her and said where the body was missing and she did not tell detective agent about what was happened to him. So once arrested her for investigating still going on and on again since 1986 to now 2005 and she is still in prison. But all of these stories was not exactly what happened to them. That she been complaint that the court has not made agree with her yet transferred to U.S. court then transferred to Supreme court will decide what to do and they will choose their own decision send her to prison for life time or parole or death sentencing. What do you thinks of it and I am not that experiencing about this situation. Are you the one who is aware of this very well. Please feedback and I like to hear your reaction about this issue. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

When did this happen? Dates?

Do you have any other names?

Back