Anyone who love ferrets?

Hollisterbabe7

Reaction score
I wonder anyone who love ferrets...

I am myself a ferret lover.... I am a fuzzy mommy of four.

Share pictures and favorite moments about your ferrets with us...

We used to have a ferret. He was deaf and his name was Bob. He got cancer at 5 years old and had to be put to sleep.

Right now I have two small dogs. They like to hunt squirrels and rabbits in the back yard, so I know they have too much prey drive to be safe around a ferret.

Later though, I hope to have another ferret.

I used to have a ferret a lonnnnnnnnng time ago, I got rid of her because she kept on biting my friends.

I love to own ferrets but I can't because I have 3 cats... I often see ferrets as pets here in Germany... I remember a girl who live in villiage as us - took both ferrets for a walk few years ago... on that day, my youngest son and I rode the bicycle and stopped and chat with girl with 2 ferrets, my son know at school... I carried and pat both... awwwwwww and feel want to take them home... Ferrets tried to bit my bicycle wheel... :shock: lucky, a girl stopped him... it doesn't damage my bicycle wheel.

I do like ferrets but I do not want own one. They are fun to watch! Each ferrets have awesome personalities and so funny too!

I love ferrets, but I don't think I will ever get one again. I used to have two - Rose and Cocopuff :D

I used to have two. They are humorous creatures. But man they poop like there is no end!

Had to give them away due to they do bite hard even when they are being playful. My kids kept getting bit. :(

One loved getting a bath. I used to put about an inch of water in the tub and watch him play in the water. Guess he thought he was an otter. :lol:

My anut have LOT of ferrets, I think she told me she had 16 ferrets, even though California banned the ferrets, but I am not sure if that was true. Anyway, she's crazy over the ferrets lol.

I do like the ferrets, but never own one..

I love to own ferrets but I can't because I have 3 cats... I often see ferrets as pets here in Germany... I remember a girl who live in villiage as us - took both ferrets for a walk few years ago... on that day, my youngest son and I rode the bicycle and stopped and chat with girl with 2 ferrets, my son know at school... I carried and pat both... awwwwwww and feel want to take them home... Ferrets tried to bit my bicycle wheel... :shock: lucky, a girl stopped him... it doesn't damage my bicycle wheel.

That's so weird... I had my twin cats, they love my ferrets. they were playing with each other. It was really fun and cute to watch. My ferrets doesn't bite at all. I notice some ferrets bites. I wonder why... but I know they loves the rubber but bite people? *Oh well*

I think yes...they are banned in CA.
My anut have LOT of ferrets, I think she told me she had 16 ferrets, even though California banned the ferrets, but I am not sure if that was true. Anyway, she's crazy over the ferrets lol.

Yes, some states were banned about ferrets. It's so sad. I see that people wants that ferrets so bad cause they are so fun and playful. Really easy to take care of...

I used to have 5 ferrets but saddening that one of my ferrets has passed away due of old age/sick. I really missed him so much. Of course I am really crazy over the ferrets too. I wanted more ferrets but I don't have much room for them so I may have to wait until I get a bigger house someday. :)

I used to have two. They are humorous creatures. But man they poop like there is no end!

Had to give them away due to they do bite hard even when they are being playful. My kids kept getting bit. :(

One loved getting a bath. I used to put about an inch of water in the tub and watch him play in the water. Guess he thought he was an otter. :lol:

Aww, wished you didn't have to give them away.. you should have trained them to stop biting or give them some teeth treats. I have some teeth treats for my ferrets to stop biting. They were doing great! Of course my ferrets loves getting a bath too. They loves to swim in water. SO FUNNY! They acts like froggy. LOL!! But I can't take them for a bath everyday because it can cause their skins to itchy/dryskin. Don't want to see them eat off their softy furs.

I love ferrets, but I don't think I will ever get one again. I used to have two - Rose and Cocopuff :D

Why not get one?? Don't you mind me asking What happened to your two ferrets? Do you have a picture of them? :)

We used to have a ferret. He was deaf and his name was Bob. He got cancer at 5 years old and had to be put to sleep.

Right now I have two small dogs. They like to hunt squirrels and rabbits in the back yard, so I know they have too much prey drive to be safe around a ferret.

Later though, I hope to have another ferret.

Aww, I am really sorry about your ferret, Bob. It's so sad to see them gone. I had one of them passed away too... his name was Koda. He rested and died peacefully on my arms when I was holding him to keep him warm. I was crying so hard because he was my favorite little boy. He died due of old age/sick so I had to take him to vet and buried him with other ferrets in a beautiful garden with flowers.

Yes, defintely you better get to have another ferret....Just kidding--LOL!! I love my ferrets cause they always cheer me up and make my days so brightens everyday everytime I see them, they were looking up at me and giving me some kisses. I love them to death. They are like my children.:)

Hey all of you guys-

I hope you guys have a pictures of your ferrets... PLEASE share with us... Of course I will share my ferrets pictures with you... still working on them cause I have too much pictures. LOL!!! :)

I think yes...they are banned in CA.

Wow... I wonder why?

Yes, some states were banned about ferrets. It's so sad. I see that people wants that ferrets so bad cause they are so fun and playful. Really easy to take care of...

I used to have 5 ferrets but saddening that one of my ferrets has passed away due of old age/sick. I really missed him so much. Of course I am really crazy over the ferrets too. I wanted more ferrets but I don't have much room for them so I may have to wait until I get a bigger house someday. :)

Agree, it's so sad to ban on ferrets.. They are just nature beings..

Sorry about your last ferrets, good luck on your future ferrets :)

I LOVE FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!! i used to own two ferrets when i was in Rochester, NY. then i left Rochy to return to my homestate, California. Found it out that was banned. I decided to sacrifice my ferrets to my closest friend who have one ferret.

I miss them, i miss Sneaky and Hidey.

Back