Anyone wear body aids .

The power I get from the body aids are strong and my hearing don't feed back as much . But I'm thinking about a analog aid now for my right hear .my left is very profound my right is sever .70 to 90 db .

And you do not have worry about moister getting into a body aid unless you forget to take it off before getting in the shower. I almost did that with bte
HA

The power I get from the body aids are strong and my hearing don't feed back as much . But I'm thinking about a analog aid now for my right hear .my left is very profound my right is sever .70 to 90 db .my left is 95 to 120 db .
dunno but I bet you could get a fitting for your left ear. My right ear is- or really both of my ears are profound 95 db to 110db range and do wear BTE digital hearing aids. They're both a curse and a blessing. About the same with Analog though to be honest.

But that is an individual thing as to what works best for each person.

Didn't think anyone made body aids anymore as the technology has been able to maybe everything smaller.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app
Me either! I went and did a Google search and found that Rexton makes a body aid.
I wore a Zenith body aid just like the one pictured above when I was 7 years old for a short time.

Me either! I went and did a Google search and found that Rexton makes a body aid.
I wore a Zenith body aid just like the one pictured above when I was 7 years old for a short time.

I got a smaller black body aid and I wore it I was in my 20's . I made a pouch to put my aid and wore it over my clothes , I did not care if people saw it when I was older . I think I will try and get a body aid the next time my get new HA . I wanted to buy an ear trumpet when I was in my 20's but could not find one. When people asked if I was deaf or something Ii would pull out my Ear trumpet and say , 'Err'

I like my body aid I have a rexton pp body aid and it works great .. And a phonak milo ups .. Super power aid. But I'm going to analog . I guess everyone is not the same what makes us all different.

"I like my body aid I have a rexton pp body aid and it works great .. And a phonak milo ups .. Super power aid. But I'm going to analog . I guess everyone is not the same what makes us all different.'
I love my analogs but the companies aren't making them anymore. I wish they would continue to make them, especially Rexton, which is where my hearing aids are from.
If you have any luck.. let me know..

"I like my body aid I have a rexton pp body aid and it works great .. And a phonak milo ups .. Super power aid. But I'm going to analog . I guess everyone is not the same what makes us all different.'
I love my analogs but the companies aren't making them anymore. I wish they would continue to make them, especially Rexton, which is where my hearing aids are from.
If you have any luck.. let me know..

You could just click on 'quote' and reply to Vorsia comment .

I got a smaller black body aid and I wore it I was in my 20's . I made a pouch to put my aid and wore it over my clothes , I did not care if people saw it when I was older . I think I will try and get a body aid the next time my get new HA . I wanted to buy an ear trumpet when I was in my 20's but could not find one. When people asked if I was deaf or something Ii would pull out my Ear trumpet and say , 'Err'
Hehe, that would have been funny!
I've always worn BTE aids since I was 15. First with vented ear molds for a few years until my hearing worsened and I had to forgo the vent because of feedback issues.

hey, Vorsia,

how about a Cochlear implant? i know it won't be something ideal but perhaps better than nothing -better than HA, and you are a candidate?

just a thought.

Fuzzy

Audio fuzzy I'm a epileptic i get seizures it probably not a good idea ..I will just have to deal .

Back