Anyone watch "Bones"?

ki4jgt

Reaction score
I was wondering if we had any Bones fans on this site. I've been wondering for a while what was up with Bones. Is she extremely right brained or what exactly causes her to act the way she does?

This tv show is based of true story, but stretched out as a tv series...which is a little unusual but cool...

Yeah I loves 'Bones' was upset that it was not on TV last night! She is pregnant in the show and that would be why she 'acting' difference. The actress had a baby in real life. There is nothing to watch on TV,
everything is a repeat right now!

Wirelessly posted

I used to watch all the time, but went a while without. Im currently catching up on netflix :D

While at the doctor's office today, I read in a pregnancy magazine that Emily Deschanel is Zooey Deschanel's sister! Completely didn't make that connection at all. I didn't even know she was pregnant - I just thought that Bones was pregnant on the show, but the actor was just faking it.... T.T

I really like Bones. It's such an interesting concept.

holy sh*t I didnt picked that up either.....oh id i looked closer to the last name i might have, but i didnt

and wow, same eyes (slightly narrower), same jaw, Zooey is prettier but her nose is too ski-jumpy-ish....oh well no one's perfect...if she was my GF , wow just wow...
id just dream on lol

While at the doctor's office today, I read in a pregnancy magazine that Emily Deschanel is Zooey Deschanel's sister! Completely didn't make that connection at all. I didn't even know she was pregnant - I just thought that Bones was pregnant on the show, but the actor was just faking it.... T.T

I really like Bones. It's such an interesting concept.

it was based on a real-life anthropologist who worked in the foresnic dept

I haven't seen any of the new episodes with Bone's baby LOL. I need to catch up. :)

Back