Anyone want to chat

Duskblade1337

Reaction score
Do you have a oovoo or skype? I am 18, almost 19 years old and deaf. Happy late New Year to you guys!

YES!! My skype name is marcus.snow0 add me and we can talk whenever. I can get an oovoo.

*Normally I don't really add people, but sure i'm up for it. Message me your info, if you want.

Hello everyone I am 35 yrs old late deaf because in 2003 the dr's discovered a brain tumor called an Acoustic Neuroma growing on the back left portion of my brain

Dazed and confused

Ever since I became deaf I have felt like I have been lost in a fog trying to accept my situation, move on, and think that I still have pleant still in common with people I meet.

Hello everyone I am 35 yrs old late deaf because in 2003 the dr's discovered a brain tumor called an Acoustic Neuroma growing on the back left portion of my brain

Is this the disease where the tumors grow on the nerves

Hey, Anyone wanna chat? I'm Carolyn by name, I am deaf. Would love to meet new people!!!

Hey, Anyone wanna chat? I'm Carolyn by name, I am deaf. Would love to meet new people!!!

You should post age and if you mean VP or skype etc. Just for legal reasons folks need to know if you are over or under 18

Presumably one can utilize the "private message" feature here in Alldeaf.com.

Back